User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Unbalanced and insecure E__Js can be awful to deal with, that's why.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

I think a better question is what is there to love about entjs?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    I think a better question is what is there to love about entjs?
    My penis!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    Being near an ENTJ is like being near a huge tiger.

If you are on good terms with it, you really like having it around.
    If you aren't on good terms with it, it is very frightening.

Overall ENTJs are good for friends, but as people you don't know or are enemies, you say your prayers.

:blushing: *repeat*
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    My penis!
    'Nuff said.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

I think that all types would have an easier time on this board if people bothered to understand them. Knowing about the MBTI, being able to converse about it and understanding it/ using it ain't the same thing.

Having spent like 32 years with one in the family I can positively state that he's no bugbear, it really does depend on their outlook. A positive ENTJ who cares what you think can almost trip over their own footsteps trying to be both efficient and nice.

Sure they're not without flaw, no type is, but an under developed INFJ (the present darling of many a conversation) is just as irritating as an under developed anything else.

Perhaps if you want to hate then hate those who can't be bothered to improve themselves, just make sure you're making every effort at the same time.

As for what's to love, the whole little teddy bear that's been left, ignored in some closet.... adorable. Like most of us NTs, if you can hug the bear that's behind the walls, sentry guns, minefields and rabid dogs then you earn quite a loyal friend.

Oh and I concur with the thinking of standing up to an ENTJ. If you're trying to beat one off their pedestal and all you bring is some weak little poky stick then just go home. Use a cannon and they tend to respect you after the recovery period. The same runs true for ENFJs. Both sort the wheat from the chaff (as do INTJs as well) and yeah it's not nice when you're classified as chaff but let's face it, if they're right then what are you complaining about and if they're wrong... prove it.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    I think that all types would have an easier time on this board if people bothered to understand them. Knowing about the MBTI, being able to converse about it and understanding it/ using it ain't the same thing.

Having spent like 32 years with one in the family I can positively state that he's no bugbear, it really does depend on their outlook. A positive ENTJ who cares what you think can almost trip over their own footsteps trying to be both efficient and nice.

Sure they're not without flaw, no type is, but an under developed INFJ (the present darling of many a conversation) is just as irritating as an under developed anything else.

Perhaps if you want to hate then hate those who can't be bothered to improve themselves, just make sure you're making every effort at the same time.

As for what's to love, the whole little teddy bear that's been left, ignored in some closet.... adorable. Like most of us NTs, if you can hug the bear that's behind the walls, sentry guns, minefields and rabid dogs then you earn quite a loyal friend.

Oh and I concur with the thinking of standing up to an ENTJ. If you're trying to beat one off their pedestal and all you bring is some weak little poky stick then just go home. Use a cannon and they tend to respect you after the recovery period. The same runs true for ENFJs. Both sort the wheat from the chaff (as do INTJs as well) and yeah it's not nice when you're classified as chaff but let's face it, if they're right then what are you complaining about and if they're wrong... prove it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Like most of us NTs, if you can hug the bear that's behind the walls, sentry guns, minefields and rabid dogs then you earn quite a loyal friend.
    You have such an awesome way of describing things!

I agree completely.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    You have such an awesome way of describing things!

I agree completely.
    Years of practice with an ISFJ mother who just thought I was being awkward
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

By the way, as far as it goes for me, you don't need to use any cannon to make me respect you. If you're nice/gentle/respectful/funny/friendly I will be automatically in good terms with you. Not everything in life is worth a debate.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp