User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 271

  1. #51
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I can definitely understand this.

    It's just annoying that people read sooooo much into every nuance of every syllable that leaves my mouth.
    However, I draw the line at being forced to dance on eggshells for people.
    Once again, I find this relative although I agree with you generally. You can kind of figure out the people you're around whom you can be blunter with and those who you need to be more gentle with. The best thing that I've found is to find a norm. The words often don't have to change very much, just delivery.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

  2. #52
    Senior Member Gewitter27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Being near an ENTJ is like being near a huge tiger.

    If you are on good terms with it, you really like having it around.
    If you aren't on good terms with it, it is very frightening.

    Overall ENTJs are good for friends, but as people you don't know or are enemies, you say your prayers.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

  3. #53
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    and how many posts do you got here so far? you seem to be giving the most shit out of all the entjs.
    The majority of my posts in this thread have nothing to do with ENTJ.
    In addition, I don't even have a type listed.
    The entire system is flawed.

    Your problem with me has nothing to do with type.
    Your problem with me is, I make fun of your inane conspiracy theories.

    What paranoid crap are you going to post next?


  4. #54
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Who cares?

    They can take the hate.






    Usually deserve it too.
    Fair and balanced as usual with concerns to ENTJ's.

  5. #55
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The majority of my posts in this thread have nothing to do with ENTJ.
    In addition, I don't even have a type listed.
    The entire system is flawed.

    Your problem with me has nothing to do with type.
    Your problem with me is, I make fun of your inane conspiracy theories.

    What paranoid crap are you going to post next?
    you're right I do have a problem with your reaction, your behavior becomes reduced to that of a child, these are plain facts, and yet you refer to it as theory? just look at your dollar bill idiot... and it's obvious you are an entj hahaha.

  6. #56
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    you're right I do have a problem with your reaction, your behavior becomes reduced to that of a child, these are plain facts, and yet you refer to it as theory? just look at your dollar bill idiot... and it's obvious you are an entj hahaha.
    The use of masonic symbols on the dollar (and in various other places in gov't) means exactly what?

    If this is the best evidence you have of an overarching masonic plot to take over, you obviously watch too much history channel.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    you're right I do have a problem with your reaction, these are plain facts, and yet you refer to it as theory?
    Your conspiracy theories are not facts.

  8. #58
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    I respect ENTJs. If I were to be reincarnated as any type, I'd probably pick ENTJ.

  9. #59
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I respect ENTJs. If I were to be reincarnated as any type, I'd probably pick ENTJ.
    They definitely seem able to get things done. Every ENTJ I've ever known is super diligent and hard-working. They seem to have this ability to acquire respect in the workplace like few others types, though if they are too hard-driving they can also turn people off.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #60
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Are you implying we are any more justified to hate ESTJs than we are ENTJs?


    One of my very closest friends (possibly my best friend), is an ENTJ. I have no beef with you guys.
    No I am flat out SAYING, not implying, that you describe us as ESTJs when you ignore our Ni by saying we are unimaginative and not interested in new ideas

Similar Threads

  1. Why The British Hate Immigrants [Video]
    By Null in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:21 PM
  2. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Why the INFP male is the ideal match from an ENTJ female perspective
    By Harlow_Jem in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. [ENTJ] Everybody hates the ENTJ
    By LeonardoLestat in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:23 PM
  5. Anime. Why the hate?
    By Annyong in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO