User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

The only ENTJ I know IRL happens to go J on me all the time. Which can be frustrating.

But otherwise, he's pretty awesome. Very bright guy with a lot of interesting things to say.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I also hate using type as an excuse for acting like an assclown and way too much of that goes on.
    You're totally right here, but I'm sure that isn't limited to ENTJs.
    Moreover, I just wanted to warn against an overuse of "he can't do that because he doesn't want to" reasoning. There is nothing worse than hearing "you just don't do the effort" when, in fact, you're doing the best you can! I really don't want to make that mistake, because people will decide "oh, it's wrong anyway whether I do the effort or not".
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default The Collage of random types

To save me a thousand words, I think I'll post a few pictures.

INTJ

"WOOOOOOOHHA, I just discovered that when you mix Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl-28 and N-acetylgalactosamine-4-sulfatase you get a uhuhahahhahh .... a bunch of crazy sick blue weird shit .. you gootta see this"

ENTP

"Catch me if you can ... "

ENTJ

"Cut the bullshit and get back to work before I fire you"

"And get my personal assistant on the phone at my executive line extension x100, I'm going to Iceland for the weekend and when I come back those sales figures better look good"
    Last edited by MoneyTick; 07-12-2010 at 08:59 PM.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    So it seems like absolutely everyone on the NT forum is hating on ENTJs like we are hitler.

I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
    - uninteresting
    - not friendly
    - controlling
    - closed minded

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!
    You forgot one:

- angry

:steam:

Feel better? lol

or <--- Take your pick.

Seriously, I don't see much ENTJ bashing around here. It's the ESFJs who ought to be bitching around here. But you ENTJs are personally one of my favorite "types". I could elaborate, but I'm not going to smother and kiss your ass just because you're pissy right now. Let's just say that I wish *I* could be an ENTJ, and I bet so do most people. They're the most equipped for the best of this world in my opinion.

So go get 'em, cowboy!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

perhaps a feeling of being bullied when one is not feeling on board with idea but Hey we usally end up and a similar end point with me taking my own car. lol

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Let's face it -- most of us do bring out polarized feelings. People either hate us or love us, there isn't really in between (at least in my experience).

Who cares if people hate on the ENTJ?

I can be very close minded, controlling, and unfriendly at my worst -- I would never say uninteresting though. Every type has their bad side, I think ENTJ's can just be a bit too vocal about it sometimes.

People will be assholes no matter what, if they want to blame us for being power-hungry mongrels, who gives a rats ass? imho.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Let's face it -- most of us do bring out polarized feelings. People either hate us or love us, there isn't really in between (at least in my experience).

Who cares if people hate on the ENTJ?

I can be very close minded, controlling, and unfriendly at my worst -- I would never say uninteresting though. Every type has their bad side, I think ENTJ's can just be a bit too vocal about it sometimes.

People will be assholes no matter what, if they want to blame us for being power-hungry mongrels, who gives a rats ass? imho.
    You're a fool if you believe in that.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

ENTJ - God

MBTI
    ISTP

i like entjs

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    You're a fool if you believe in that.

A fool for thinking that other people's opinions don't matter? And that I find myself interesting because I don't lack a self-esteem? I fail to see how that makes me a fool.

If you think I am a fool for thinking that everyone on this planet can be, and most of the time, is an asshole, you seriously have some rethinking to do. Perhaps it is a cynical view of people, but it's not a foolish one. I'm an asshole to people who deserve it. To the people who don't, I can come across as abrasive because I refuse to stand by and watch something I find ridiculous/unacceptable.