User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Results 161 to 170 of 271

  1. #161
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It is pretty useless. Just compare and contrast.
    Interesting comment from a person who according to the theory wouldn't know the first thing about how Fi feels or looks

    Oh and btw, I feel the same about Ti
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #162
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Interesting comment from a person who according to the theory wouldn't know the first thing about how Fi feels or looks

    Oh and btw, I feel the same about Ti
    Ti put us on the moon!

    Fi gets us bad poetry.

  3. #163
    Luctor et emergo Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
    - uninteresting
    - not friendly
    - controlling
    - closed minded
    I've been described as controlling on occasion, and possibly close-minded, but never uninteresting or unfriendly.

    Also, you couldn't call me controlling any more. The last time I was called controlling was years ago; I can't even remember. As for close-minded, that would be a real stretch. I play devil's advocate far too much for that to be true. I'm always looking for new viewpoints - I get very tired of the same one over and over. Plus, I'm a philosopher; I couldn't be close-minded!

  4. #164
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Ti put us on the moon!

    Fi gets us bad poetry.
    You still needed Ne and Te to help you out with that

    Fi tells you who you are, how to live life fullest, and shows you the entire rainbow of human emotion for you to experience and learn from. It gives you a sense of purpose and meaning in everything you do. And, when faced with the fact of your inevitable timelimit on this journey here..that's a mighty handy tool to have
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #165
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You still needed Ne and Te to help you out with that

    Fi tells you who you are, how to live life fullest, and shows you the entire rainbow of human emotion for you to experience and learn from. It gives you a sense of purpose and meaning in everything you do. And, when faced with the fact of your inevitable timelimit on this journey here..that's a mighty handy tool to have
    I live life to the fullest without Fi, and I know who I am. And life need not have a purpose - all roads lead down the same path...

    OP - all Te doms get it bad. Organizational skills are one thing, but forcing people to fit into a box is quite another. If someone doesn't try to lord over me, then we are fine regardless of type. My little sis is an ENTJ and she is one of my most favorite people on this planet. She is bright and kind and funny, and is in complete control of her own life - but she never tries to control anyone else.

    But I also know a lot of ExTJs who perceive slights where there are none and react at a level that is absurd, to be honest - as if in shock that someone would dare to undermine/challenge them. I guess it just depends on how you express yourself.

  6. #166
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    I doubt anyone is really without any of the eight functions. Whether you're aware of using it though, is another matter. I'm sure somewhere, in a very crude way (as it is my weakest function), I use Ti. Wouldn't recognize it if it bit me in the fact though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #167
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I doubt anyone is really without any of the eight functions. Whether you're aware of using it though, is another matter. I'm sure somewhere, in a very crude way (as it is my weakest function), I use Ti. Wouldn't recognize it if it bit me in the fact though
    I was teasing you and did not mean to be taken seriously or open a huge discussion. And I've seen you use Ti before, quite well.

  8. #168
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I was teasing you and did not mean to be taken seriously or open a huge discussion. And I've seen you use Ti before, quite well.
    Hehe, I wasn't taking this discussion personal or to heart, don't worry. And thanks..wouldn't know how I did that, but tnx. Same applies to you with Fi btw..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #169
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    But I also know a lot of ExTJs who perceive slights where there are none and react at a level that is absurd, to be honest - as if in shock that someone would dare to undermine/challenge them. I guess it just depends on how you express yourself.
    There is no sarcasm font.

    Or a I don't mean what I'm saying font.

  10. #170
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hehe, I wasn't taking this discussion personal or to heart, don't worry. And thanks..wouldn't know how I did that, but tnx. Same applies to you with Fi btw..
    Jeez, no need to be insulting...

Similar Threads

  1. Why The British Hate Immigrants [Video]
    By Null in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:21 PM
  2. [INFP] Why do people Hate the idea of being INFP?
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Why the INFP male is the ideal match from an ENTJ female perspective
    By Harlow_Jem in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. [ENTJ] Everybody hates the ENTJ
    By LeonardoLestat in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:23 PM
  5. Anime. Why the hate?
    By Annyong in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO