Enneagram

Ultimative entj song, starts at 0:44 min

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtHzszD2yI"][/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    EJs simply don't understand how insignificant they really are in the big picture and therefore think things actually matter, we should feel happy for them

Disclaimer: Is semi joking
    Quoted for semi stupidity then.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Quoted for semi stupidity then.
    Relax

I ran into an ENTJ I used to know as an acquaintance 20 years ago and she is really funny and interesting.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    So it seems like absolutely everyone on the NT forum is hating on ENTJs like we are hitler.

I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
    - uninteresting
    - not friendly
    - controlling
    - closed minded

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!
    Hmm, I dunno I like ENTJs my mentor is an ENTJ and he is quite successful and quite generous. Very helpful.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I like ENTJs too. My current girlcrush is an ENTJ colleague and she's the greatest.

We had drinks twice after work on accident and I was surprised at the instant rapport. And she's not a bitch.
    What type are u if I may ask because I also ended by accident having supper with an ENTJ and it was amazing the rapport.

MBTI
    ENTP

Crazy isn't it, how many people say "well someone I knew/know who's X-type was blah blah blah" as a reason for total prejudice against anyone else that either self-identifies as that type, or that they theorize themselves to be it. Like, well, I had an experience of something so that totally justifies my prejudice.

Can you imagine if I said "well I knew this guy with red hair and he was a dick, so I now can't stand anyone with red hair"? Or if a black guy living in Botswana said "I only know 4 white people and they're all criminals, so I hate white people and would never trust them"?

It's like someone I knew who converted to Christianity from Islam. The pastor of her church himself said "well we had a couple of Muslim converts before, but they ended up going back to Islam in the end because of pressure from their family. Arabs make bad Christians, I try to discourage them these days."

And yet red hair, being white and professing a religion are all observable facts - MBTI isn't even that!

Outrageous. I don't give a shit how many assholes you've known or what their types were (or what you supposed them to be). It doesn't make it right to judge everyone else you meet who has any coincidental similarity to that person as guilty until proven innocent. Mind you, I wouldn't say meeting people with good qualities would be a reason to automatically lay out a red carpet for anyone else who resembles them in any way, so all the "I love N-type because the one I know is my best pal" stuff is just as tedious.

And I know I've done it myself too, for which I apologize.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Outrageous. I don't give a shit how many assholes you've known or what their types were (or what you supposed them to be). It doesn't make it right to judge everyone else you meet who has any coincidental similarity to that person as guilty until proven innocent.
    Then why are you always dumping on INFJs and ENFJs whenever you get the chance? Just saying, I'm surprised to hear this from you, and dare I say it seems a bit hypocritical.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Then why are you always dumping on INFJs and ENFJs whenever you get the chance? Just saying, I'm surprised to hear this from you, and dare I say it seems a bit hypocritical.
    Flawless Victory

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ultimative entj song, starts at 0:44 min

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtHzszD2yI"][/YOUTUBE]
    Sorry for being a bit slow but how does the song reflect ENTJ's?

Pure Imagination does reflect INTJ's - especially love the version by Electro Blue but this for ENTJ's?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

And I know I've done it myself too, for which I apologize.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen