User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ok, so I'll add that one accepted an anonymous check that came in the mail and deposited it in our collective rent account which she was in charge of. This got the account locked on her after the rest of us put our money in and just before the rent was due. I attribute it mostly to her being young and still lacking much wisdom though, as she was only 21 at the time.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    XNTJ

Sometimes people are afraid of me because even though I'm often described
    as outgoing, pleasant and as having a positve attitude, but I learned at a yo-
    ung age that people will brainwash you into believing that you are happy with
    things that they really wanted for you, and selfishly, the credit for.

MBTI
    ENTP

Why...

I think there is a big difference between real and imaginary/historic ENTJs.

If you don't know someone personally (like it is for imaginary or historic ones), you're going to have a very crude, black-and-white view. You see the stereotype. Actually, I was trying to find a "good" and a "bad" example of every type...
    The "total ENTJ" *is* intimidating. I think that's his main flaw. But hey, the other types have their flaws too... (I'm trying to picture them in the cartoons, too. Until now, you've seen the killjoy ESTJ and a bit of the overbearing ENTJ. The page I'm working on now even features ENTJ asking for advice - and I can totally see him doing that.)

The strange thing is that people would hate ENTJs for being perfect and always right, calling them arrogant and intimidating. But this is a flaw, making them flawed and thus not perfect at all! I would have difficulties liking a perfect human, being flawed myself, but I guess I'm able to like the flawed ENTJ just as the others. (Well, maybe that's just me, but I like everyone until they prove they are not worth it.)

I'm not really sure, but I think my father-in-law is an ENTJ... enjoys school and church commitees, for crying out loud! And I love him He's a real person though! He is my father-in-law and not any old ENTJ. Real people are always a mixture. Just take time to know them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I don't really directly have any problems with ENTJ's, I mean we obviously have alot in common.

It's just... J's in general tend to give me that sense of...

All types are both good and bad, it depends on whether they've been healthily developed or not. Everyone can smooth out their rough edges, just not everyone actually DOES.

That being said, there are some moderately common traits... things like efficiency I agree with. Things like the average ENTJ's complete detachment from anyone else's feelings I'm not so fond of. I know I'm not much better myself but at least I *TRY* to accommodate people to a degree.

The generally common heavyhanded approaches to things, and forceful attitude would irk me a bit I'm sure, but then again, that's just from reading the definition of ENTJ and listening to other people's reports about them. I don't think I really know any, or if I do, I don't interact with them enough to notice.

As such, I can't fully pass judgement, but I do think that in some ways I'd tollerate them, but there'd probably always be that nagging sense of them just 'not quite getting it'. That generally tends to go for most J's though I've found, with rare exceptions.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It's interesting though..I find that although ENTJs can indeed be in a way heavyhanded with people when on a mission, it's rarely personal and they're just trying to get things done. And it shows. Hence, I tend to not be offended by that. I've also found that if you get them away from their mission or join them in their 'victory drink' after the mission has been completed, they become quite a different person. They're very much enjoyable and personal then
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

EJs simply don't understand how insignificant they really are in the big picture and therefore think things actually matter, we should feel happy for them

Disclaimer: Is semi joking

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    EJs simply don't understand how insignificant they really are in the big picture and therefore think things actually matter, we should feel happy for them

Ehhh .. As an EJ, i am well aware just how insignificant i am, lol. Thank you.

I think for things to not matter would result in a pretty meaningless existence.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post

For me to agree with this, I would first have to believe that anyone is insignificant.

MBTI
    INxJ

The ENTJ's I have met generally were quite arrogant, so it could cause a problem for the more sensitive types. But I do find them to be quite incredible people who do have my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    People hate ENTJs for one simple reason,

They fear they will lose their sense of self in our presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    +1000000
    You know TG, at first I was irritated when an ENTP like yourself began pretending to be ENTJ to get a "different perspective," as you once called it.
    But when you make such obvious trolling remarks as you just did, just to see what the response will be, I now laugh that an alleged ENTJ actually agreed with you.
    It illustrates why typing-and stereotyping-people, can be so ridiculous. Seriously, you have to love the gullibility of it all.

Keep up the "good work."