MBTI
    INTP

I was more of an arguer than a sulker.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I can sulk but try not to. If there are conflicts with my partner (ESFJ), I'm driven to solve them (even though he prefers to be pissed off). With other people, I'm inclined to withdraw: avoid phone calls, ignore emails, etc. I don't really consider that sulking--I just don't want to be bothered with their shibbit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Sulking, whilst illogical, is personally unavoidable in the sense of a general negative impact on my life, as opposed to being batmanesque. Thankfully, I'm nowhere near that. (I don't have the skills or tiny gimmick shurikenesque weaponry.)
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yes I still sulk and Im +30. When you have noone else but yourself to take care of its easier to sulk I think. Im just saying it seems to be important for the intp personality to keep a focus on things. Like now Im at a 6 weeks course and if I have over 20% of sick days I wont get the diploma for the course and I already have 4 days of sick days so two more and I might not get the diploma. And since I really need this diploma to get work in the 3D industry its a motivator to not have more sulking. Its a simple example I know and its tougher when its a longer school year so....

What I figured out is that I needed some alone time when I got home from work, like 30 minutes to an hour. Or Id feel drained. A suggestion could be going for a walk to unwind. Just unwind and its easier to get up and do stuff the next day. Im a night person so the morning is not the best time for me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Very rarely do that. My close friends seem to be very confused when I get upset at them because I lash out at them. My instinct is to attack when I'm offended/hurt, and boy do I have a lot of ammo. I'm more of an observer. I notice little things people do/say to piss me off and once I explode I send it all back to them. I hurt them more that way, feel better about hurting them for that hour, and then I have that annoying sense of guilt that makes me wonder if I should apologize. Even though, let's be honest, apologizing is not a strong suit for INTPs. Or maybe just me. I just like to pretend the problem is gone, hoping they take that to mean I'm sorry. Actually, I think my entire life in my "good moods" is spent sulking, I seem to withdraw from people I'm not close to and ignore their calls, messages, texts, etc. I don't like talking to people unless I really like you, because I'll run out of things to say. So I just took up ignoring people.

The point in that was that I don't usually sulk, and that said, I should probably get anger management because what I just described is making me apprehensive about how I react to anger lol.

MBTI
    INTj

I'm pretty sure this is an INFP thing.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I don't think it's sulking what we INTP's do. We don't do it in order to gain sympathy or because we feel resentful towards someone.

We are just naturally aloof, because we're always busy thinking.

But it's not sulking.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    nerd

sulkmaster checking in. i mean i don't want to call it sulking because i don't isolate myself in order to influence other people. but it gets interpreted that way in the greater world so yeah, sulking.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Not really. I'm 13.
    ^ I did just say that. But I might be joking. Or asleep.

The writing of a female and teenage INTP (!): myexplodingcat.com

Definition of "Thinker": N. One who would rather have a solution to his problem than emotional sympathy that does nothing, because if he comes to you with a problem, he actually wants to solve it. Thinking does not equate androidism.