• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do you (rationally) view Brazil?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
389851587_44cc570a48.jpg

That was my first thought too!

Um. Brazil. I've only met like one person from Brazil, never been there, and never studied it much. I bet they have great food.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x75W88Q2OUw"]Like this.[/YOUTUBE]

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
My thoughts?...

Who cares? Why should I care about Brazil? Although, all the Brazilians that I have met I did not get along with. Too many of them in Miami... Along with other imports... Erm.

braziljoe

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
My thoughts?...

Who cares? Why should I care about Brazil? Although, all the Brazilians that I have met I did not get along with. Too many of them in Miami... Along with other imports... Erm.

You shouldn't care about it or anything if you want. But why did you not get along with my fellow people? What irritates(ed) you about them?

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
You shouldn't care about it or anything if you want. But why did you not get along with my fellow people? What irritates(ed) you about them?

All the ones I met were stuck up or rude/weird. And there's this really weird myth that all Brazilians are beautiful which is not my experience (no offense). I think the most attractive South Americans are Colombians or Argentinians. Whatever, they're just people and I didn't find them any different than other people; no more or no less attractive. No more or less friendly. But then again, I grew up in a Latin community so I don't see a big difference; I probably have more stuff in common with a Brazilian than an American.