User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Lazy INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    I don't consider myself lazy when my thoughts wonder off for hours and I forget to even turn on the lights when it gets dark. Those can be inspiring hours.

Naturally I try to put off things I don't like to do, doesn't anyone?

Under heavy stress I tend to paralyse. If there are to many things I MUST do, I don't do any of them. I can put off things until after I get in trouble. I letting time pass by thinking: 'ohh I stil have a day.... ohh I still have tonight.... ohh I should have done that yesterday, ohh I will repair that tomorrow, ohh they won't ask for that for at least another week, ohh shit! now I am in trouble!!!' After which point I start running to fix things.
    But I don't think I am lazy.
    I do this.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    You know you give a shitton of lazy vibes all the time.

Seriously man.

edit-

And making all these 'how do you define lazy' comments only proves my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I'll have to take your word on that since I have no idea what point you are attempting to make.
    Let me edit it for you.

You sound lazy to whomever reads your posts.

And making all these excuses ...........

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    I've never found a post with an INTJ who admit he is lazy.
    Are INTJs absolutely not lazy or they persuade themselves they are not lazy, even if they are underachiever (and many intjs are)?

Or maybe it's not "pure laziness", but they are melanchonic types, so if they are often self-absorbed in their intuition and they don't put their insight into reality, an external observer could think they are lazy.

What are your thoughts and experience?
    Thanks.
    You'll never find an INTJ that admits any weakness.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    It think that this is just a stereotype. Since at some point hiding becomes counter-productive. Plus most people can figure out when something is clearly wrong.

But what you will hardly find is an INTJ that admits weaknesess that aren't obvious. (especially if it is not a big deal)

MBTI
    INTJ

Except in the area of Relationships and Social Protocols :P

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PureStealth View Post
    Let me rephrase that.....you'll never find an INTJ admit to any weakness that involves competency. Relationships and social interaction don't involve their perception of competency.

In their area of competency, INTJ's believe they are god (whether or not they are truly that competent is irrelevant......their belief in their competency carries them far).

To be honest, though, i've found that within their area of expertise most INTJ's are extremely competent......whether they are all as competent as they THINK they are is another story.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1/5
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Mine admits to being efficient for the sheer purpose of laziness. If you're good at what you do and do it right, then you can prevent ever having to do it again, which means you get more time to be lazy, is his motto.
    This is what I do too. I always make sure to get all my work done as fast as I can (efficiency is good) and then I can spend the rest of my time doing what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    ^ I get the idea that the people at INTJf are a bunch of morons whom of which most of the INTJs there mistype themselves (Judging by what I've seen of them so far).
    Don't be so quick to judge, it's a negative trait.
    ~As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart! You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by PureStealth View Post
    Perhaps it's because no one EXPECTS us to be any good at them, and as a result, we're free to admit our cluelessness. Now, find an INTJ who'll admit to being a poor problem solver or bad at fixing things, and I'll give you a five-pound box of twenty-dollar bills.

Let me rephrase that.....you'll never find an INTJ admit to any weakness that involves competency. Relationships and social interaction don't involve their perception of competency.

In their area of competency, INTJ's believe they are god (whether or not they are truly that competent is irrelevant......their belief in their competency carries them far).

To be honest, though, i've found that within their area of expertise most INTJ's are extremely competent......whether they are all as competent as they THINK they are is another story.
    I KNOW I'm as competent as I think I am. The trophies, money, concubines, and power say so.

Quote Originally Posted by intuitivethinker View Post
    Don't be so quick to judge, it's a negative trait.
    INT**************J********************* for a reason. Sometimes you need to make a quick decision based on all the available information.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    I've never found a post with an INTJ who admit he is lazy.
    Then you haven't looked very hard. I guess that makes you lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It think that this is just a stereotype. Since at some point hiding becomes counter-productive. Plus most people can figure out when something is clearly wrong.

But what you will hardly find is an INTJ that admits weaknesess that aren't obvious. (especially if it is not a big deal)

You see, you just confirmed sgtmac_46's statement

anyway, i really agree with OP's observation. it's most annoying trait i've seen... .. not admiting they're lazy when they are.