User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Lazy INTJ

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Wasting time.
    What does that mean, exactly?

Who's determining what is a waste of time? And name a situation where I'm wasting time and being lazy.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    I don't think I'm lazy, I just procrastinate until the very end when time is running out. Then, I start working and finish at the last minute...and my work is superb, more organized, and is superior to all the other people around me (who have worked on it for days). I've come to a point in my life, where I've realized that if I start early, I will work on it for days until I think perfection has been achieved (which only happens at the last minute when the deadline has arrived). So, I start late and finish on time and still performed in a way that I am satisfied with.

Although, sometimes I wish I could start early and finish early, because I always keep thinking about some assignment or something until it's done...its always in the back of my head...I plan continuously. If it's something I really really enjoy doing then I might start early and if it's something I hate doing, I start as late as possible.

So, having a deadline attached to something is a major factor.
    Incredible. I am exactly the same way. Did a 3 month assignment by pulling an all nighter, starting at 9pm and did decently, though i know i could have done much better if i took more time.

I always procrastinate and i would say im lazy. Though i do work in bursts eg the all nighter. When i have holidays i generally just chill on the computer, watch movies and play videogames rather than anything productive and it doesnt bother me. If i absolutely need to do something, i wont do it.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Being on TypoC instead of doing something more challenging that I actually need to get done.
    Maybe this is what you need to get done. Unless you're avoiding something that's jeopardizing your immediate subsistence, then I don't think you're being "lazy." If that were the case, however, then one could make an argument that you're being stupid, but certainly not lazy.
    Haight

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Maybe this is what you need to get done. Unless you're avoiding something that's jeopardizing your immediate subsistence, then I don't think you're being "lazy." If that were the case, however, then one could make an argument that you're being stupid, but certainly not lazy.
    Well sir, I see what you mean. And I can only say that by my own subjective standards of lazy, I am being exactly that.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Mine admits to being efficient for the sheer purpose of laziness. If you're good at what you do and do it right, then you can prevent ever having to do it again, which means you get more time to be lazy, is his motto.
    Heh, I'm guilty of this mentality as well.

Though I'd say in general, I appear to be much more lazy than I actually am. I'm kind of bad with procrastination, and I'm fairly bad at focusing on things that I should be doing (but have no particular interest in), though when I'm motivated, I can surprise people. There's also the fact that I like getting lost in my thoughts, which to the average person can seem like I'm sitting around doing nothing.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INTJ

We just don't work for the sake of working. Momentum helps keep us going, but we really need something to work towards at all times. In the absence of that we develop problems.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    We just don't work for the sake of working. Momentum helps keep us going, but we really need something to work towards at all times. In the absence of that we develop problems.
    It's true, I can't figure out what I want (to work towards) and just look at me!

MBTI
    NeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    ^ I get the idea that the people at INTJf are a bunch of morons whom of which most of the INTJs there mistype themselves (Judging by what I've seen of them so far).
    Bingo

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    What does that mean, exactly?

Who's determining what is a waste of time? And name a situation where I'm wasting time and being lazy.
    You know you give a shitton of lazy vibes all the time.

Seriously man.

edit-

And making all these 'how do you define lazy' comments only proves my point.

MBTI
    INTj

I'll have to take your word on that since I have no idea what point you are attempting to make.
    Haight