User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I know an INTJ-INTJ couple and they only have sex after taking a shower and only on freshly washed white sheets...
    That sounds like a buzz kill. Child birth is going to be a blast for them. Plus, I assume you could never have sex outside of on the bed in the bedroom? Lame.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Interesting. All of the INTJs I've ever known have been slightly germophobic, if not extremely germophobic. ENFPs are definitely less stringent when it comes to such matters, so I could see why an INTJ would think they are "gross." I know an INTJ-INTJ couple and they only have sex after taking a shower and only on freshly washed white sheets...
    Wow. I like to wash my hands but this ^^ I can't imagine.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    Do you see yourself unexpectedly falling for a certain type of girl over and over again (I think they're typically called ENFPs ), who:

(1) Has this beautiful smile that caught your eye the first time you saw her? You find most people who smile a lot to have fake smiles, but this person's smile seems to be so real and so wonderful.
    (2) Has a bubbly personality that you just can't seem to forget.
    (3) Has a personality that you find frustrating and annoying, but somehow irresistible.
    (4) Tends to make you kinda jealous when she is running around always conversing with others (especially other men).

Based on my personal experience with ENFPs...whenever I see a girl like this, I tell myself "Dude, you don't want to get messed up with her, there is just too much complications involved here", but I can't resist, something drives me to keep staring and admiring. This is a general trend of mine that I am trying to break, and I wanted to know if other INTJs out there had a similar problem/attraction. Girls are welcome to post remarks about guys this way they can't resist.
    OMG, YOU STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!

So, we are all those things you mentioned and gross.

How are we gross?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    That sounds like a buzz kill. Child birth is going to be a blast for them. Plus, I assume you could never have sex outside of on the bed in the bedroom? Lame.
    I don't think they plan on having children, at least they've never mentioned it to each other and they've been together for a decade now. I don't know if they have sex anywhere else, maybe they lay down bubble wrap on any surfaces first.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    At least they know they are clean and germ-free!
    The pairing works very well, they seem to agree on most things. Even if their relationship seems more like a business partnership to outsiders.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I am a big hand washer, because I love the feel of clean hands, (I also love the smell of yummy soap!)

But, all in all, dirt doesn't bother me. Nor does messiness.

All you neat freaks out there, and symmetry whores.

Absolute cleanliness and symmetry are strictly theoretical and illusory.

Embrace the imperfect!

`

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I'm not sure that I've ever found ENFPs to be any less hygienic than anyone else...though you can count me in with the INTJs who can't stand unclean or unpleasant textures (a friend once squirted KY jelly on my hand in the supermarket and I had a minor freak out because of how vile and greasy it felt).

Anyway I think it comes down to how uptight you are. Traditionally INTJs win at that, and ENFPs are way more relaxed, though personal cleanliness in both cases is hit or miss.

What was this thread about again?
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't think they plan on having children, at least they've never mentioned it to each other and they've been together for a decade now. I don't know if they have sex anywhere else, maybe they lay down bubble wrap on any surfaces first.
    O baby, *pop*, O Baby, *pop*, right there, Baby, *pop pop*.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

I know an INTJ-INTJ couple and they only have sex after taking a shower and only on freshly washed white sheets...
    I've read that as "they only take a shower after having sex", and stared at the monitor for like... minutes
    Ok sorry for trolling, promise it'll be better after some sleep...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    O baby, *pop*, O Baby, *pop*, right there, Baby, *pop pop*.
    ...talk about being gross!

o_O
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

I've had weird attractions in my time.

Right now I'm interested in two girls, both of whom reason tells me to not even try for. They're both actresses and normally I hate everything about those that act (most of them don't know when to stop, normally annoy me) they continue to make me admire them. One's an es*J and the other I think is a En*P. The problem is that I haven't the foggiest if they like me or not, or if they're part of the group that thinks I'm gay.

Anyway, They've got the first three traits in abundance, though neither of them annoy me much, and I even get jealous sometimes if I don't watch myself. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve to ask one of them out.

"Hey baby, I bet your tongue feels nice."
    Probably not the best way to ask...
    I don't think I know everything, just more than you do.