User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    You see, I don't think of it that way. "Feelings" telling me something is as ridiculous an idea as it gets (in my opinion). You have to use logic and reason, not your feelings to make decisions. Otherwise, your decisions are going to be based on impulsive behavior and you're more likely to get hurt again. Past experience has shown me that I experience great pain after some months of contact with an ENFP, so my reasoning tells me that I must simply avoid them to not feel such pain. It makes sense to me! Of course, my reasoning also tells me that I am probably going to alone for the rest of my life (due to me being an INTJ) especially if I avoid ENFPs, since they are most accepting of INTJs. I hate life. :steam:
    INTJ's like to make feeling judgments and put a logic suit on them. Like fear of getting hurt or rejected dressed up as consciously making a good decision. I'm sure they're equally frustrated by us. Plus, we're irresistible to them
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    NeTi

I personally prefer INFJ women. Very difficult to connect in the initial stages of a relationship, due to the shared Ni.

After you earn each other's trust however, no connection could ever be deeper for an INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    If you're attracted to ENFP's, then your feelings are telling you something. One day, there will be an ENFP to come along, and she'll knock you down, but in a good way. And you'll know she's the real thing.
    I really want to believe this, but I can't - it sounds so ridiculously irrational. Still, that's a beautiful comment, I wish it would be true

Despite of a thousand quarrels, rock on ENFPs: you're the best!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

INTJs...*sigh*

I can vouch for what Jaye said btw!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Do you see yourself unexpectedly falling for a certain type of girl over and over again (I think they're typically called ENFPs ), who:

(1) Has this beautiful smile that caught your eye the first time you saw her? You find most people who smile a lot to have fake smiles, but this person's smile seems to be so real and so wonderful.
    (2) Has a bubbly personality that you just can't seem to forget.
    (3) Has a personality that you find frustrating and annoying, but somehow irresistible.
    (4) Tends to make you kinda jealous when she is running around always conversing with others (especially other men).
    Hahahahahaa, have we met before?!?

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I personally prefer INFJ women. Very difficult to connect in the initial stages of a relationship, due to the shared Ni.

After you earn each other's trust however, no connection could ever be deeper for an INTJ.
    Although I've never known an INFJ (at a deep level), at least I don't think I have, I have reasoned in my mind many times that an INFJ would be a good match. I won't have to deal with too many uncomfortable extroverted situations/places, a deep intuitive understanding of each other, a nicer, gentler feeling side to complement my objective (and harsh) thinking, and organized and structured like me (especially since I am a germophobe...ENFPs are gross...and this is coming from a guy whos observed ENFP girls).

However, where would I meet such an INFJ, they are even rarer than INTJs. Much too difficult to find, especially since I am part of the scientific community...those INFJs are impossible to meet...not to mention my lack of any friends outside of my science.

MBTI
    ENTP

Do you see yourself unexpectedly falling for a certain type of girl over and over again (I think they're typically called ENFPs ), who:

(1) Has this beautiful smile that caught your eye the first time you saw her? You find most people who smile a lot to have fake smiles, but this person's smile seems to be so real and so wonderful.
    (2) Has a bubbly personality that you just can't seem to forget.
    (3) Has a personality that you find frustrating and annoying, but somehow irresistible.
    (4) Tends to make you kinda jealous when she is running around always conversing with others (especially other men).

Based on my personal experience with ENFPs...whenever I see a girl like this, I tell myself "Dude, you don't want to get messed up with her, there is just too much complications involved here", but I can't resist, something drives me to keep staring and admiring. This is a general trend of mine that I am trying to break, and I wanted to know if other INTJs out there had a similar problem/attraction. Girls are welcome to post remarks about guys this way they can't resist.
    I'm not an INTJ, but i've dated a few ENFP's and find them exactly as you describe. ENFP's are everything INTJ's are not, so it's only natural they'd drive INTJ's wild.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Ahahah.

I've had a friendship with that experience. Too funny. Even number 4. He was fine about everything except if we were supposed to be hanging out. Then he wanted me all to himself. Heh!

Aren't you the guy who posted about how much he can't stand ENFPs?
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I'm a female and I fall half in love with ENFP women I meet.

They're pretty adorable. Mildly ridiculous, but pretty adorable.
    True, that. Though I end up rolling my eyes at their drama queen theatrics after a while.

MBTI
    ENTP

Although I've never known an INFJ (at a deep level), at least I don't think I have, I have reasoned in my mind many times that an INFJ would be a good match. I won't have to deal with too many uncomfortable extroverted situations/places, a deep intuitive understanding of each other, a nicer, gentler feeling side to complement my objective (and harsh) thinking, and organized and structured like me (especially since I am a germophobe...ENFPs are gross...and this is coming from a guy whos observed ENFP girls).

However, where would I meet such an INFJ, they are even rarer than INTJs. Much too difficult to find, especially since I am part of the scientific community...those INFJs are impossible to meet...not to mention my lack of any friends outside of my science.
    INFJ/INTJ..........don't think that's as great a match as you might think. I dated an INFJ.......very difficult to connect with (though ironically that drove me wild in the same way).

Since INTJ's are constantly struggling to make connections as it is, I don't really see that working in the long run.

Best stick with ENFP's.