User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

It'll pop up at a weird time. I can usually dissociate it from my thoughts, but usually if I've been thinking too much, then the emotions have to be dealt with.

This usually involves alcohol, btw.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I lost a friend a week ago, and got a bit emotional at a party a couple of days ago because, well, there weren't shit else really going on, so might as get it over with - I didn't know half these people, and they were kind of boring anyway

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^ my condolances

My theory is that it is better for our mental/emotional and physical health if we can get a bit emotional about these important things. Blessings 2 you and your friends soul.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

^^ Honestly, and as heartless and manipulative as it may sound, I find I just have to do it in order to make sure people don't think I'm some sort of machine. People are a little more openminded if they think you have a chink in your armor.

Weird, I know.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^This is true. Maybe they act this way so the machine will run better in the long run. We have IQ, yet the more I live the more important one can find EQ helps the machine last.
    The fact I can tear up without being emo...to me...its all good in the hood.