• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] So hard being (mis)undestood

Jaguar

I reconsidered much of the stuff. I responded to that post as a knee-jerk reaction. I think I've been unreasonable in trying to insult people's intelligence, including yours. I'm sorry.

I don't desire an apology. It is unimportant.

I have no idea why you think an IQ number matters so much.
I can't imagine my self-worth tied to 3 digits.

Cure Cancer.
Then I'll be impressed.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's tied to all that matters, to all that matters.. one could say they belong to a club that has a 3-letter abbreviation. One could say what's behind those 3 letters that make them matter all that much? I haven't had much else.

I didn't start out arrogant. I first became lonely for speaking in a kind of written language as a child. I had read a huge number of books before the time people usually knew how to spell their name. That kind of stuff was interesting. I don't know if I met a lot of people of my age when I was young, as I was home-schooled to the age of 6, when people usually went to preschool at the age of 4.

First I became sad for not connecting to the people of my age, intellectually. Then I became sad for not connecting with them, as I was behind them in social development. I'm not sure I've ever completely recovered from all of that.