User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    Take that INTP attitude and direct it towards something else and you can see what their doing.

Say the back wall of my house falls but instead of fixing it I repaint the other 3 walls. I work on the front yard and when someone comes over and says hey your house looks great but it's missing the back wall. Are you going to fix that? And I say nah.

Why?

Because man, back walls are not important. No one can even see the back wall. I fact you're stupid for putting a back wall. I wouldn't waste my time on something so stupid and pointless as a back wall. its all about the front wall and the yard man. I mean sure everyone else has back walls but not everybody got a front yard like mine and that's want really matters.
    Do you really think INTP's are so freakin' stupid that if the back wall needs fixing, we won't address it? I mean, we might procrastinate and we might have our weaknesses, but come on dude, you're really stretching here. I'm sorry you've had bad INTP experiences. But, you're projecting on to ALL INTP's - and that's just not a smart thing to do (lumping an entire group together based on one negative behavior).
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Do you really think INTP's are so freakin' stupid that if the back wall needs fixing, we won't address it? I mean, we might procrastinate and we might have our weaknesses, but come on dude, you're really stretching here. I'm sorry you've had bad INTP experiences. But, you're projecting on to ALL INTP's - and that's just not a smart thing to do (lumping an entire group together).
    Aww, let's just entertain him some more, I enjoyed his posts. :P

Besides, I work to the point of not having a social life or take vacations and such, and I'm never ill or sick or whatever either, or take free days, that's the full extent of how hard I can work. And you know what, it works for me because I don't need a social life or vacations! I wonder how well he'd do in my shoes.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    All types do this. The SJ's that I know are really hard workers. And they will say "Hard work is very important." The SP's that I know do a really good job of having fun and enjoying life. And they will tell you, "It's very important to enjoy life to the fullest." NT's are good at thinking about things, analyzing, strategy, learning, etc. And they will also tell you that these things are important. NF's are great at being compassionate, empathetic, having concern for others, loving people, etc. And they will tell you that these things are very important.

Also, you shouldn't think that all INTP's are intellectual fat heads who incapable of doing anything of meaning or value in the world. I've worked hard at a lot of things in life, as I'm sure many other INTP's have. Just like everyone else in this world, we serve in the military, earn degrees, hold down jobs, lend a listening ear to friends, work hard at our relationships (even though we know we struggle at it sometimes), etc.

In summary, I really have no clue what you're talking about.
    I'm talking about the MBTI INTP type not the people who relate to this type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'm talking about the MBTI INTP type not the people who relate to this type.

Anew Leaf

INTPs sound so much better on paper. Why give so much great qualities to a person who is completely incapable of ever using it. Not only are they clueless as to what to do with it but also unwilling to do shit with it. Then to have this fuck you personality would be so much more understandable if they actually worked hard at accomplishing these qualities but the fact that it comes naturally to them just screams douchbaggery. It's like being born into money but acting as if you earned it. I share a lot of the same qualities but almost none of their personality.

I sometimes wonder if learning didn't come so naturally to them would they have been unwilling to learn? It's as if they developed that trait as a survival technique. Without that what would they have? How would they function I wonder?
    Translation: I asked this INTP chick to the prom and she turned me down.

P.S. Two things: 1- this thread was current in 2009, and 2- InvisibleJim's type isn't INTP... rendering your rant at him fairly hilarious.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Translation: I asked this INTP chick to the prom and she turned me down.

P.S. Two things: 1- this thread was current in 2009, and 2- InvisibleJim's type isn't INTP... rendering your rant at him fairly hilarious.
    Actually, it's just a small issue of not being able to understand. But an ironically hilarious one at that.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Actually, it's just a small issue of not being able to understand. But an ironically hilarious one at that.
    Agreed. Nothing flavors life quite so much as loud ignorance.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

INTJs live in some world of their own and doesent have much understanding about what is real, or they see facts about the real world and draw their own conclusions from them and create their own world out of those facts.

INTPs are best
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Anew Leaf

Take that INTP attitude and direct it towards something else and you can see what their doing.

Say the back wall of my house falls but instead of fixing it I repaint the other 3 walls. I work on the front yard and when someone comes over and says hey your house looks great but it's missing the back wall. Are you going to fix that? And I say nah.

Why?

Because man, back walls are not important. No one can even see the back wall. I fact you're stupid for putting a back wall. I wouldn't waste my time on something so stupid and pointless as a back wall. its all about the front wall and the yard man. I mean sure everyone else has back walls but not everybody got a front yard like mine and that's want really matters.
    How did I miss this gem of a post?!

For the record, I would totally have gone to prom with you.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    INTJs live in some world of their own and doesent have much understanding about what is real, or they see facts about the real world and draw their own conclusions from them and create their own world out of those facts.

INTPs are best
    and stalkers !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]