User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Why yes, now that you mention it- I snapped a pic of my old friend Jung saying that just the other day! Here he is, saying whatever Jim just said.
    Indeed INTPs picture of his hands and book proves his point TOTALLY VALID and Germané. Therefore I must do his legwork for him. Let's see... No. I've already told him, I'm not his mother, he can do his own homework.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    not sure if i should believe
    shortnsweet is a renowned and widely respected friend-haver. You should believe her.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    shortnsweet is a renowned and widely respected friend-haver. You should believe her.
    100% legit logic. You should add a picture of you holding psychological types; this will win all debates by NTPefault.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    this will win all debates by NTPefault.
    how so?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Honestly, some sort of evidence doesn't seem hard. INTP showed some evidence in that post with all the quoted words and videos I didn't bother to read or watch. You seem to have read the books.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Another difference:

INTP/J: will argue a point until they decide that they have expended the allotted energy stores on the situation and then move on.
    INTP/J: will argue a point until the 4 horsemen arrive.

fixed post

If people want to be idiots they can be that, other times its just fun to bash at them. Regarding this thread Im going with the first.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone would get upset if there's no intent of malice. That just doesn't make any sense.
    Well for one it's not always easy to determine what is or isn't malice, secondly, neglect or inconsiderate behaviour can also be upsetting. When you're emotionally vulnerable and the other party just kind of jokes about a sensitive issue, you start to wonder how much they care, whether they know what makes you tick, how they could hurt you so when you've opened up etc.

I'm not saying INTJs are always justified in being upset, in fact we can get explosively upset at very tiny things that crack our shells and be overly let down when people don't take them *seriously*. From experience with my brother, he will foreground an issue and joke about it whereas my father will pick up on my gravitas and join me in my dejection, awkwardness, treat it with respect. Sometimes the joking is actually good for me, but all in all it seems preferable that someone understands the whys and hows of your emotional states. That said if she broke up with you, it's more likely to be about a pattern than one thing you did. It may have counted as a final confirmation that the way you are, the way you deal with emotions wasn't compatible with hers. She may have been overdramatic in that state. So what upset her probably wasn't the remark itself, but what the remark said (or what she interpreted it as saying and feelings can warp our powers of interpretation) about how you related to her/your relationship.

Unfortunately we don't always let people know we're assessing that stuff, because we think people should be whoever they truly are, because we want to observe that and decide accordingly. A point of view which has its limits and, well, isn't great for communication. And I think we can get pretty moody.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    Honestly, some sort of evidence doesn't seem hard. INTP showed some evidence in that post with all the quoted words and videos I didn't bother to read or watch. You seem to have read the books.
    INTPs seem to assume I have 4 things.

1) My copy of psychological types handy... nope I'm not at home at the moment nor will I be for some time
    2) A scanner handy... nope.
    3) Lots of time to engage in said activity if I had the materials. Nope.
    4) The inclination to do anything for INTP who has on several occasions on the forum admitted to targeting INTJs because it gets him wet... Absolutely not, it's simply a waste of time and the last time we played that game he ignored it. Experience is a hard master INTPs.

The difference between INTP and INTJ? See 1-4.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    INTPs seem to assume I have 4 things.

1) My copy of psychological types handy... nope I'm not at home at the moment nor will I be for some time
    2) A scanner handy... nope.
    3) Lots of time to engage in said activity if I had the materials. Nope.
    4) The inclination to do anything for INTP who has on several occasions on the forum admitted to targeting INTJs because it gets him wet... Absolutely not, it's simply a waste of time and the last time we played that game he ignored it. Experience is a hard master INTPs.

The difference between INTP and INTJ? See 1-4.
    Shoot, you should have said so 12 hours ago and I wouldn't have kept waiting for you to show us where Jung said those things. All ya had to do was say "I don't have the time you morons" and we woulda left you alone (well, I don't know if INTP would have still left you alone). *skips off to the "Ask Jim Anything thread*
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I honestly don't even know why this thread is still going on. Any speculation is moot after that post. I can send more with me in them if you question my adobe photoshopping ability integrity and sheer amount of friends.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.