User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 241

  1. #91
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    and stalkers !
    yea, but the best stalkers
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #92
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    yea, but the best stalkers
    Talented stalkers. Gifted stalkers. Genius stalkers.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  3. #93
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Talented stalkers. Gifted stalkers. Genius stalkers.
    My INFP friend and I take great pride in our "tracing" abilities.

  4. #94
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default





    The two types are different. I'll try to explain the vibe difference in halting terms.

    INTJ - more about what might, could or should be.
    INTP - more about what is or might be.

    INTJs shift frameworks and all contents to what they believe or want to happen. When information comes in, there's a relevant or non-relevant decision point. If irrelevant, the information is tossed into the garbage can.

    INTPs create a framework, then keep fitting in puzzle pieces until the puzzle is complete. Once the puzzle is complete and if there are puzzle pieces left over or new information comes in, INTPs will grow the frame to accommodate.

  5. #95
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    My INFP friend and I take great pride in our "tracing" abilities.
    Was that a reference to your pness ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  6. #96
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Was that a reference to your pness ?
    No, it was a reference to yours. It's yours that she is............tracing.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  7. #97
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    NF's are great at being compassionate, empathetic, having concern for others, loving people, etc. And they will tell you that these things are very important.
    Like this?

    I am horrible at these things, and I don't feel sympathy for real people for some reason. Seeing some charity advert about how children are starving in Africa, animals are being treated cruelly or something like that - does not move me in the least.

    That was posted by an INFP.
    Oooooh the compassion . . .
    You'd think by now people would quit posting stereotypical drivel about types that doesn't hold up.

  8. #98
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    INTJ - more about what might, could or should be.
    INTP - more about what is or might be.

    INTJs shift frameworks and all contents to what they believe or want to happen. When information comes in, there's a relevant or non-relevant decision point. If irrelevant, the information is tossed into the garbage can.

    INTPs create a framework, then keep fitting in puzzle pieces until the puzzle is complete. Once the puzzle is complete and if there are puzzle pieces left over or new information comes in, INTPs will grow the frame to accommodate.
    INTJs arent about what might be imo, they are about what is in their own little world. things either are facts or they arent(to them), things that can be proven is real, things that might be is not proven, so its not taken in. INTPs take in all and then think what is the percentage of it being true, even the really unlikely things are considered and if it cant be proven false, it still might be true, but its not fitted into the internal framework until its seen as being at least most likely true(and even then it not being true is concidered) that describes what is real in the outer world. INTJs take in only facts, what might be true is not true if richard feynman(or other trusted sources) doesent says so.

    this sort of black & white world view puts INTJs to live in their own fantasy world, but because INTPs sees black, white and everything in between, they have stronger connection to the real world. i think thats because INTJs Pe function is inferior and INTPs have aux Pe
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  9. #99
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Like this?

    That was posted by an INFP.
    Oooooh the compassion . . . Lol.
    I retract my statement. Point well taken.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  10. #100
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    INTJs arent about what might be imo, they are about what is in their own little world. things either are facts or they arent(to them), things that can be proven is real, things that might be is not proven, so its not taken in. INTPs take in all and then think what is the percentage of it being true, even the really unlikely things are considered and if it cant be proven false, it still might be true, but its not fitted into the internal framework until its seen as being at least most likely true(and even then it not being true is concidered) that describes what is real in the outer world. INTJs take in only facts, what might be true is not true if richard feynman(or other trusted sources) doesent says so.

    this sort of black & white world view puts INTJs to live in their own fantasy world, but because INTPs sees black, white and everything in between, they have stronger connection to the real world. i think thats because INTJs Pe function is inferior and INTPs have aux Pe
    Uhh, I think you're starting to lay it on a little too thick here. As if you're saying that INTP's are pure awesomeness and INTJ's sucks at teh life. INTJ's do certain things really, really well - and most of those things are our weaknesses (INTP's).
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] how are INTP look wise?
    By think2much in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. [NT] What do INTPs and INTJs think about each other?
    By Porcelain in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. [NT] INTPs and INTJs, what do you do to unwind? what energises you?
    By ObliviousExistence in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:26 PM
  4. What is the difference between INTP and INTJ?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:25 PM
  5. INTP and INFP differences
    By Azseroffs in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO