User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Screw her or confront her????

Someone has stolen my work and I feel pissed off. :steam:

I have been working with this person for a year now and up till now our working relationship has been OK. Recently I have writen a plan and she has putten her name on it like it was hers, and she gave it to our superiors (of which some actually know that I have made up and writen the plan).

The plan itself doesnít mean so much to me, it was fine not brilliant. What got crushed is my ego. By that I mean that she dared to take professional advantage of me and obviously thinks she can. This idea of her may now be confirmed because I until now havenít spoken up (she knows that I know about this).

Now I plan to totally screw her (havenít descided exactly how yet ). Or should I just confront her? I do not feel like that at all, but we will have to remain working together.

What would you do? Screw her or confront her????

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Screw her if you can. If you can't get away with it, confront her.

MBTI
    yupp

burn down her cubicle. or just find someother underhanded way to screw her without getting caught or fire
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

She thinks she's going to take credit for your work without even saying anything? Who does she think she is? You like, "invented" her, you know what I mean?

Why should she get to stomp around like a giant, while you try not to get smushed under her big feet? What's so great about her? Hm? You're just as cute as her. You're just as smart as her. People totally like you just as much as they like her. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what life is about. You should totally just stab her!
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Haha, something similar happened to me - more or less. So I called my boss at 7 in the morning (we start work at 10.30) to complain. She got the point.

MBTI
    INTJ

I can't explain why someone /she would steal someone elses work. It would shame me!!!! As far as I am concerned it means you have a lack of selfrespect.
    What I plan to do is undermine her position so she will lose her job in the company. I can totally do this without getting burnt. But I also feel like a little guilty about that plan. Isn't it an punishment to harsh??

MBTI
    IsTP

If she likes taking credit so much turn in something very shitty with her name on it.

Out of curiosity what do you do?
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INTJ

I am a junior projectmanager and senior advisor in the field of Human Resource management. However recently I have written a communicationplan with she (advisor on communication) stole.

MBTI
    INTJ

By the way, your idea of payback is funny and easy to put to practise. I will consider this as an alternative lol

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Undermine her. Confrontation is a very non-INTJ thing to do. You both have to be willing to make a scene and not give a damn about the consequences.