User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman View Post
    I love all of your ideas (great creativity, wonderful hatred ).

Now, I'm gonna play old, boring 'J' who's been there. (I worked in HR actually for quite some time). What I'd do is this:

Come up to her, told her that you know (it doesn't matter that she knows, that you know - by telling this you make things clear) and say something like:
    - OK, you owe me. What can I expect from you in return for this?

I think it's the best way to go and you'll be 'double-winning' since some executives know that it was your idea. You'll get the credit (believe me, it will spread that it was your idea) and she'll owe you. Not to mention that she'll know that you can stand for yourself and it probably won't ever happen again. You'll have your revenge too, since she probably thought she totally got away with it already.

That's all. Peace out. Extraverted Feeling in action.
    Damn! I need to get me some of that!

Type-typical response in this thread is so interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

Haha, yes 'type-typical' is right. I think we have a consensus from the INTJs. What would the other types do?

INTJ: Plot the perfect revenge, which ultimately ends her career.
    ENTJ: Plot the perfect revenge, which ultimately ends her career, and makes you look like a rock star.
    INTP: Think about plotting the perfect revenge.
    ENTP: Plot the perfect revenge. Or maybe three or four methods of revenge. Never execute.
    ISTP: Get really pissed off, maybe vent at some co-workers, but forget about it in a few days.
    ESTP: Get really pissed off, and confront the girl about it. Forget about it in a few days.
    INFP: Think about plotting her doom. Hold a grudge forever.
    ISFP: Get upset, but remain outwardly glib. Vent your frustrations with some co-workers in a non-threatening manner.
    ENFP: Casually bring it up in conversation. Make her feel bad about it.
    ESFP: Get upset, and confront her about it. This will probably involve some crying.
    ENFJ: Confront her about it at first. If no recourse is possible, wage war.

Edit: I just noticed I don't have any SJs on my list. What would they do? Maybe consult HR?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    Haha, yes 'type-typical' is right. I think we have a consensus from the INTJs. What would the other types do?

INTJ: Plot the perfect revenge, which ultimately ends her career.
    ENTJ: Plot the perfect revenge, which ultimately ends her career, and makes you look like a rock star.
    INTP: Think about plotting the perfect revenge.
    ENTP: Plot the perfect revenge. Or maybe three or four methods of revenge. Never execute.
    ISTP: Get really pissed off, maybe vent at some co-workers, but forget about it in a few days.
    ESTP: Get really pissed off, and confront the girl about it. Forget about it in a few days.
    INFP: Think about plotting her doom. Hold a grudge forever.
    ISFP: Get upset, but remain outwardly glib. Vent your frustrations with some co-workers in a non-threatening manner.
    ENFP: Casually bring it up in conversation. Make her feel bad about it.
    ESFP: Get upset, and confront her about it. This will probably involve some crying.
    ENFJ: Confront her about it at first. If no recourse is possible, wage war.

Edit: I just noticed I don't have any SJs on my list. What would they do? Maybe consult HR?
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    ESFJ

HR don't need to get involved

I have thought long and hard about this.

Can you not find a fault in your work (lol) so you are able to bring this up to the boss and discuss alternatives.

Then.

Approach her, mention what she did was wrong and tell her that you are going to talk to the boss about it.

Then.

Go and see the boss, tell him about your error (again, lol) whilst she is waiting outside worrying herself that she may possibly lose her job.

Then.

Let her have a heart attack from stress (not life threatening though)

Simple.
    Disclaimer - There is a reason why i am not the master mind
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different...
    I tried my very best.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post

lol Classic

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    I can't explain why someone /she would steal someone elses work. It would shame me!!!! As far as I am concerned it means you have a lack of selfrespect.
    What I plan to do is undermine her position so she will lose her job in the company. I can totally do this without getting burnt. But I also feel like a little guilty about that plan. Isn't it an punishment to harsh??
    if you do that in a university, you get expelled...and then no other uni will take you

MBTI
    entp

screwing her is bad.

question her about it in front of superiors with noone abut you having the prior knowledge of what you are about to do. prove it in front of your bosses that she couldnt have possibly done it.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I feel for you. I dislike my ideas stolen, when I have felt the mood of collaboration with someone. It's so small-minded to steal something when you could have a wonderful partnership with someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]