I'm an ENTP. It's a blessing and a curse.
What I love:
- I'm instantly able to see connections between things that aren't obviously connected
- I'm usually able to see the humourous in most situations - at least a few hours after banging my head against the wall in frustration
- The childlike happiness when I meet someone who can follow my thought process
- Sex. The way my curiosity, openness and interest in my sex partner enhances the experience for both
- The way I'm able to juggle several balls in the air at the same time
- Just being in my head. It's fascinating
What I hate:
- That it's almost physically painful to complete a task that is not stimulating in any way (and, hey, I'm just moderately P!)
- That I sometimes bend the truth to satisfy others (I'm not lying! I'm just not telling you the entire truth!)
- Not being able to sort out how I really feel about a lot of things
- That I sometimes feel shallow when I'm not able to be empathic
- The racing thoughts that give me insomnia
- The impatience! Why is the world a 33 1/3 record when I'm a 78?
- Just being in my head. It's frustrating
So, what do you love and hate about being your type?