ENFP

Love:

How easily creativity and art comes to me
    How good i am at intuitively understanding both new concepts and people
    How fiery and passionate my happiness is
    How i am able to adept to and enjoy life so quickly

Hate:

How terrible i am at organizing
    How terrible i am at doing anything i dont find stimulating, (something that life is requiring me to do more and more)
    How incompetent i am at math, directions, spacial relations, i.e Sensor-stuff
    How overdramatic i am in my head about everything and how oversensitive i am

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    N/A

Being an ENTJ sometimes means having choosing to have friends who are far away sometimes, rather than constantly be surrounded by a mess of fake friends who gradually
    erode your sense of self, things you love doing, and your ability to trust by telling you what they think you want to hear.

MBTI
    ENTP

Right now I hate that I lose track of time and the stuff around me. I get bored, anxious, I worry and I get confused.
    I doubt a lot of stuff, and I think of a lot of stuff. I can't let everything be till I understand how it works and why is it that way instead of another way.
    I have many questions and few answers. I am very theoretical and can't get basic shit done.
    I am late, I rush things, I am not interested in what is not interesting. Things must be interesting to get me interested. So I avoid activities such as: paying bills..I hate paying stuff.. I hate staying in lines...I always pay on my last day.
    I make few plans and I am impulsive.
    I am too egocentric.
    In order for bad things to be actually bad they must happen to myself. If they do not happen to myself they are neutral. Don't really care.

What I love:
    Creativity
    Curiosity
    Intelligence
    Enthusiasm
    Playfulness
    Optimism
    Flexibility

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Right now I hate that I lose track of time and the stuff around me. I get bored, anxious, I worry and I get confused.
    I doubt a lot of stuff, and I think of a lot of stuff. I can't let everything be till I understand how it works and why is it that way instead of another way.
    I have many questions and few answers. I am very theoretical and can't get basic shit done.
    I am late, I rush things, I am not interested in what is not interesting. Things must be interesting to get me interested. So I avoid activities such as: paying bills..I hate paying stuff.. I hate staying in lines...I always pay on my last day.
    I make few plans and I am impulsive.
    I am too egocentric.
    In order for bad things to be actually bad they must happen to myself. If they do not happen to myself they are neutral. Don't really care.
    I relate to all this, but and perhaps a little less impulsive than most. (My "I," I would guess.)
    INTP - Ti > Ne > Te > Ni > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

I am not a Strange Loop, for I will always grow and mature.

Society is a Strange Loop, preventing us from growing and maturing.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Good
    Imaginative
    Not in-your-face
    Logical
    Good understanding of many things
    Kind but rational
    Minimanlly influenced by societal expectations
    Not over-impulsive and generally rather cautious
    Quirky
    Good knowledge banks
    Casual and fun
    Generally fairly good at what interests me
    Honest and sincere
    Can find enjoyment in my own thoughts
    Not set in my ways and can change my opinion given sufficient evidence
    Rather deep emotional life

Bad
    Can be obsessive
    Overly cautious and avoidant of unfamiliar experiences
    Can get caught up on details
    Poor empathy skills
    Occasionally hard-headed or judgemental
    Conversely, sometimes flip-flop too quickly or accept the accuracy of true statements that are suggestive against my stance, making me lose a lot of arguments in my drive for truth rather than winning
    Lazy and often unmotivated
    Can be totally inatentive to reality and fail at basic things like carrying out instructions. Wait, what was the thing I was supposed to get and what place in what room did you say it was?
    Overanalysing every situation and every possible situation
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

• + I get stuff done, I love that I manage to have a well-designed apartment that is clean and looks awesome while other people live in houses that look like the inside of a garbage can. I love that I pay my bills on time and don't get stressed out by that stuff.
    • +I am reliable, if I tell you I will be at X place at Y time, I will be there.
    • +I am almost never intimidated by anyone. I can stand up to authority figures and do so in a respectful manner.
    • +I like to stand up for others, if I experience an unfair situation, I feel a strong impulse to sort things out.
    • +It appears I am largely unaffected by the emotional confusion most people suffer from in a crisis situation.
    • +I know how to dress myself propperly.
    • + I typically don't take criticism personally, though I may innitially reject it until I have reviewed the evidence.
    • + I am not typically emotionally attached to ideas, if an idea can be shown to me to be wrong I will discard it.
    • + I don't normally get hung up on "fuss". If someone is like "ohh but what is if X goes wrong and oh no, Y might also be a problem if we dont have enough Z or run out of..." I am like "Fuck that shit, lets just do it and see what happens. If it's fucked up, we go fix it."
    • + I don't get stuck on stupid, if there is something I don't understand / know, but believe I should know, I will research it until I do.
    • + I am generally feeling "badass" most of the time, which is fabulous.
    • + I enjoy physical pleasures and thrill, Se is great.
    • + I am creative and have very good visual imagination.

Dislikes:
    • -I am not very approachable. If I enter a new circle of people, I always have to make an effort to get close to people, I am seldom invited. "Oooh you are actually really nice, I always thought you hated me!" I never get invited to things like a spontaneous roadtrip or something.
    • - I am seemingly not at all "chill" or "laid back". People often react to me kind of like I imagine they would react to an army drill seargant. It also appears that if I try to make casual conversation, people kind of feel like they are being interrogated by the KGB.
    • -I am not very spontaneous, I like to schedule things at least a day in advance. Actually I don't really understand the concept of "being spontaneous" I don't have things randomly popping into my head like "ohhh I could do X now!!". It's more like "ohh I could do X next Thursday!"
    • -I am kind of self-centered and sometimes forget to ask people how they are doing or what's going on in their lives.
    • -I am romantically ackward. I find it easy to flirt, but difficult to smoothly take it to the next step. I have difficulty not to be "all business" and let my guard down because I fear being "ridiculous" or "pathetic".
    • -I have trouble with small talk and witty banter. I am not good at spontanoues comebacks and my conversation can appear kind of "scripted".
    • -I am not very emotionally expressive.
    • -My default facial expression seems to intimidate people.
    • -Sometimes I make snap judgements about people or things, like "X is an idiot" or "Y is bullshit" without sufficient information.
    • -I am kind of clumsy and break things, especially when I try to fix some mechanical appliance that "I don't need help with".
    • -I dislike dealing with lots of details.
    • -I sometimes over-commit and don't get enough sleep or have to withdraw from some of the commitments I have made.
    • -I sometimes don't know when to quit.
    • -I am not very good at formating post on mesage boards.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

A difficult question to answer. I am usually indifferent about the negatives and positives that my type may possess. Usually people tend to think up the positives to make them feel a bit more secure about themselves and think up the negatives to make them feel a bit more secure about what type they are. Not that it's a bad thing at all though. Boosting one's own self-esteem is always encouraged.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I love that I am holistically minded.
    I love that I am intuitive, introspective and alternative.
    I love that I am eccentric and eclectic.
    Ha I love it when I have passion, initiative and confidence.
    I love it most of all when I have attitude and personality.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

There are actually many contradictions..

+
    Able to see more than one side/ ambiguity
    Weaving together ideas into something original (when Ti/Ne work together beautifully)
    High standards for self
    Not in competition with others
    Always learning/researching
    Honest (or at least, instead of lying I won't say anything)
    Good bullshit-detection skills
    Can focus on a task single-minded
    Pay little attention to petty things/ Prioritize things that matter
    Not basing self-worth on opinions of others (or, oblivious to others' opinions of me...less stress that way)
    Won't follow the crowd for the sake of following the crowd.
    Deliberate
    Non inflated ego.
    Future-oriented
    Always defining/organizing/cataloging ideas to build better understanding
    Perfectionist
    Prefer to not judge things too quickly
    Prefer to take my time.
    Skeptic
    Can find almost anything funny.
    Desire truth and accuracy
    Try to take detached objective stance most of the time

-
    Procrastination.
    Ambiguity seems to show up everywhere-- nothing is certain. Very unsettling.
    Spend too much time preparing/researching and not accomplishing enough (see: procrastination.)
    Terrible temporal sense.
    Can never follow schedule
    Once I break single-minded focus, I can easily become distracted.
    Impatient
    Over-analyzing everything
    Constant need to be accurate can be nitpicky
    Too much introversion
    TiSi loops
    I take forever to do things (see: over-analyzing)
    Skepticism and constant self doubt that at times can be crippling (see: high standards for self)
    Indecision (see: over-analyzing)
    Consequences of indecision may lead to missed opportunities
    Awkward socially (usually too blunt for small talk)
    Streaks of laziness
    May be too detached.
    Bitching and moaning (I have to mentally slap myself whenever I catch myself doing that)
    Messing up and automatically wishing for Undo key to start over
    Terrible memory
    Tuning out people
    Inadvertently lending the impression of arrogance to some (or many?) people
    Dampening enthusiasm with a cold bucket of reality (thanks, Ti.)
    Why actually get up and do things when I can just think about doing them instead?
    Messy/disorganized.
    Can be obsessive.
    Distrustful of strangers/authority.

More negatives than positives. huh.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I hate how I feel like an outsider.