Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    There are age, gender, religious, [insert whatever] minorities. Wherever there's a majority, there must be a minority. Maintaining the status quo is paramount to those in power.

I'm no racist, I assure you.
    Women arnt a statistical minority, accept in china.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubYloIzCg0"]now[/YOUTUBE]
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP

One time MDP2525 was getting all mouthy with me so I grabbed her arms and pushed them into her repeatedly saying "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself." When I let go I sensed she wanted to take a swing at me so I just put one hand on her head and held her back because her arms are too short to reach me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    A few will go so totally over the top aggressively, I've felt like I was supposed to back down or I was going to get physically hurt. Aggressive physical stances towards me, things being thrown near me or knocked over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    ive even been slapped a few times. sometimes i forget how weak most people are.
    funnily ive never been hit by girl, only guys.
    When does this sort of thing happen? I've only seen a women attacked once by a man who pushed her, and he was promptly stomped for it (by witnessing men). Are you sure these dudes are NT's? They sound awfully hemotional.

Black holes emit radiation you say?

I DON'T THINK SO

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

YouTube - Rocky IV-Apollo Dies

I must break you Alwar. If me and you ever tangle say "HI" to Apollo Creed for me.

BTW..your gif at the bottom of the screen...:yim_rolling_on_the_
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP

Anyone know where can I find good data on abuse against women? FBI maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    If me and you ever tangle
    Whew, slow down. At least buy me dinner first.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Anyone know where can I find good data on abuse against women? FBI maybe?
    the internet?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ntp females - have you noticed males reacting to you more aggressively than other types, regardless of gender?

I wonder, because I do seem to get a fair amount of male aggression directed towards me in disputes and I wonder sometimes if it is because I don't argue as others might. Where I might look like a male arguing, because I am a female, certain males (not all) have trouble with communication with a female like this. I have also noticed that those same males will be able to argue fairly with a male in a similar dispute, but will react with threatening body language or verbal assasinations when engaged with a female in disputes. I thought he was going to die when he finally acknowledged it.

A friend of mine (intp female) has commented on much of the same, she said she thinks her style in disputes is an affront to some men.

Of course this is all with the usual disclaimers ***some men*** yadda yadda yadda.
    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Hahaha, yeah - some men just hate the shit out of me because I don't know my "place".
    IME, most men will react as Jennifer said.

A few will go so totally over the top aggressively, I've felt like I was supposed to back down or I was going to get physically hurt. Aggressive physical stances towards me, things being thrown near me or knocked over. I have had so many examples, where as some of my other friends don't even have one lol.
    Yes, I have even had this with one friend of a friend a couple times. The guy is from a culture where women defer to men and, well, I'm not. He actually said he'd kick my ass if I were a guy. LOL. Way to look like a twat.
    It's kind of freaky. He carried a grudge and actually forced me to embarrass him by attempting to call me out on something, having me show him he was wrong, making a big stink out of it when I'd have dropped it, then getting egg on his face when confronted with his wrongness.

I do not present myself in a mannish way at all, so being feminine in demeanor is no protection. If you are feminine in fact, not one to back down from a good argument, and are such that you make him look emotional or irrational by comparison (which T women often do), then you may have an aggressive guy on your hands in short order.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

ever bothered trying to type these type of men? Maybe this would belong more in the SJ or SP forum.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

ntp females - have you noticed males reacting to you more aggressively than other types, regardless of gender?

I wonder, because I do seem to get a fair amount of male aggression directed towards me in disputes and I wonder sometimes if it is because I don't argue as others might. Where I might look like a male arguing, because I am a female, certain males (not all) have trouble with communication with a female like this. I have also noticed that those same males will be able to argue fairly with a male in a similar dispute, but will react with threatening body language or verbal assasinations when engaged with a female in disputes.

A friend of mine (intp female) has commented on much of the same, she said she thinks her style in disputes is an affront to some men.

Of course this is all with the usual disclaimers ***some men*** yadda yadda yadda.
    Don't you hate that you even have to make those disclaimers in the first place?

Sometimes I wonder how everyone can be stupid enough to even expect them.

In any event, this is just society being pissy that assertive Thinking-type women don't fall into their arbitrary little boxes for what women should be.

Fuck 'em.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    GONE

Women and men get conditioned - women have to put extra effort into being accomodating and pleasing, particularly for men. The more a man feels entitled to this deference, the more threatened he will feel and the more hostilely he will react.

It goes across type, both ways. It also has to do more with culture and that includes generational differences.

I went to a women's college and hang out mostly with lezzies, and I'll say that especially amongst younger women (30 and under), the belief that "I am your equal" is pretty pervasive and runs across type. Feeler women, particularly EF women can be perceived as being too uppity or loud and not soft and meek like an 'ideal female'. EXFJ women can be feisty, lol.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari