User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Okay, then.

What else is there to do? Or am I just supposed to do nothing?
    Most rules are arbitrary. Make your own!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Okay, then.

Athenian, if you are not in school full time, then get a job. Just an ordinary job. When people live in their head too much they create problems in their head. You MUST live in your body, and do basic work, as well as living in your head to be a well-balanced person. Humans have always worked. That work was to find and fix food in ancient times, and to hold down a job or take care of a family in modern times. We have not evolved enough to be able to subtract the need to work out of our bodies, and be healthy in that. Things like overreating, depression, paranoid thoughts, narcissism, hopelessness, etc. happen when a human being doesn't work at something. Anything. And if you can't/won't work then volunteer often. Seeing other's plight can also be a great benefit when all you can see are your own problems.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, then.

Follow your instincts. They're right a lot more often than others would make you think. It makes the decision process much easier.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    The opinion here is pretty mixed. some people say it rewards people who breaks the rules. some people say it punishes people who don't follow the rules, and there is no reward for following rules. And then some say it rewards people who breaks the rules and get away with it.

There is reward for following the rules, in school , you get rewarded with good grades if you follow the teacher's instruction, in society you get rewarded with money from your boss. The chances are it is far more likely to reward people who follow the rules than those who doesn't.

I never said I was special. And yes I am pretty unremarkable and stupid.
    The system is not perfect. Since it's run by humans of mediocre intelligence. Rules are meant to be broken, because they were imperfect rules to begin with, and are enforced in imperfect manners. Maybe if we lived in an idealized world, then life would be fair, but we don't. So what are you going to DO about it? Most likely nothing but complain about being powerless to change it.