Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well adjusted INTP girls are great too.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well adjusted INTP girls are great too.
    I think they're far better adjusted than the guys are.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

What do you got going for you? INTPs can be picky but not in the traditional sense of the word. If you are the type of person society puts on a pedestal it is likely the INTP will soon tire of you.

If you are an E show your INTP you can be laid back too. Es can burn out the INTP pretty quick unless they know what they are doing. INTPs can be adventurous for the short term but for long term they are looking for a specific type; they are not too sure about what they like about this new type but are pretty close to what types they will not tolerate long term, usually all you have to do is ask them.

If you can develop a soothing nature (doesn't have to be all of the time) it would be nice for the INTP. INTPs liken LTR mates who are flexible and open to negotiation.

Don't write off "manipulative" INTPs. Manipulation is just a word; but since it is often put in a negative context people often don't give just weight to the creative uses of creating patterns and strategies. If INTPs dont develop strategies and tactics they flounder.

INTPs can be incisive but if the INTP is negative "all" of the time they can be a big bore. Find a positive and manipulative INTP and don't let them know you are on to all of their games. If you make an INTP love you they will likely love you forever (even if they leave you).

Where to find them? Prolly the internet. Irl I don't know many INTPs. Maybe if you act like INTP bait while you look for them then they might help you find them.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I take it the OP is referring to "well-balanced" in MBTI terms (i.e. well developed Ne and Fe), in which case you're probably least likely to meet such an INTP on an applied science programme which I imagine correlates with predominant I and T (gross generalizations apart).
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    I take it the OP is referring to "well-balanced" in MBTI terms (i.e. well developed Ne and Fe)
    Not really.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    What do you got going for you? INTPs can be picky but not in the traditional sense of the word. If you are the type of person society puts on a pedestal it is likely the INTP will soon tire of you.

If you are an E show your INTP you can be laid back too. Es can burn out the INTP pretty quick unless they know what they are doing. INTPs can be adventurous for the short term but for long term they are looking for a specific type; they are not too sure about what they like about this new type but are pretty close to what types they will not tolerate long term, usually all you have to do is ask them.

If you can develop a soothing nature (doesn't have to be all of the time) it would be nice for the INTP. INTPs liken LTR mates who are flexible and open to negotiation.

Don't write off "manipulative" INTPs. Manipulation is just a word; but since it is often put in a negative context people often don't give just weight to the creative uses of creating patterns and strategies. If INTPs dont develop strategies and tactics they flounder.

INTPs can be incisive but if the INTP is negative "all" of the time they can be a big bore. Find a positive and manipulative INTP and don't let them know you are on to all of their games. If you make an INTP love you they will likely love you forever (even if they leave you).

Where to find them? Prolly the internet. Irl I don't know many INTPs. Maybe if you act like INTP bait while you look for them then they might help you find them.
    Agreed. Especially on the love them forever part. It's nearly impossible for us to erase those neural connections we form when we form that kind of bond.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Not really.
    I actually meant good Fe.

Yeah can we please let this old embarrassing thread die already?!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I actually meant good Fe.

Yeah can we please let this old embarrassing thread die already?!
    But what if someone else wants to find INTPs?

I almost said that with a straight face.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    But what if someone else wants to find INTPs?

I almost said that with a straight face.
    *bitch slap*

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

This thread needs to be stickied.

I tried applied sciences, but they're much less interesting than pure science.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz