User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 223

  1. #61
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGirl View Post
    Then it is highly unlikely that you are INTP

    http://www.purdue.edu/usp/pdfs/mbtiresources/INTP.pdf

    "Because of the NTs distaste for stating the obvious or being redundant, the NT is apt to verbalize
    expressions of affection rather infrequently. To other types this seems cold and miserly, and they often
    are hurt by the withholding. To the NT, stating what is already established is raising doubt where there
    is none. The commitment has been made; the position has been taken. And this commitment stands until
    notified. Therefore, clearly, it is unnecessary and inappropriate to restate the established and obvious. "
    INTPs are also often sarcastic, much sarcasm can be found in stating the obvious or redundant...

  2. #62
    Senior Member avolkiteshvara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    YaYa
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGirl View Post
    I wonder then why it is used in very high level personnel assignment decisions in the federal government... I think there are plenty of people who could fall under more than one type, but, I disagree that it is "hullabaloo" as you so eloquently expressed
    You've just lost.

  3. #63
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGirl View Post
    I wonder then why it is used in very high level personnel assignment decisions in the federal government...
    Because it benefits the Illumnati. Duh. MBTI is another tool of the Illuminati conspiracy.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    35

    Default

    I did not mean to begin any conversation about government... sheesh I am simply in ove with an intp that works for and has extreme dedication to the government. and i've been drinking all day. so. take what you will!

  5. #65
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    I was kind of joking. Anyway, I'm going to be working for the government in a couple of days. Here's hoping I won't run afoul of any rednecks in the California desert and wind up hanging from a tree.

  6. #66
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Because it benefits the Illumnati. Duh. MBTI is another tool of the Illuminati conspiracy.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  7. #67
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Didn't that guy just get banned from here?

  8. #68
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Lol.

    How did I miss this? Anyways, going to necromance for giggles.

    INTPs are tough because you'll never notice them, ever. They tend to just keep to themselves. Plus, like someone has said, you're in applied science. Not exactly fishing with dynamite there.

    TBH, I was never found in class either. If I wasn't in my dorm [90% of the time] I was in the back of the room reading the book instead of listening to the teacher if I had to, in the library, or in the Student Center decimating my opponents in ping pong.



  9. #69
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    It took me quite a few years and a lot of hard word, but I finally managed to adjust the people around me. I can now consider myself well adjusted.

    Reread thread, I had already responded, and appropiatly too I see!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #70
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Okay, EVOLVED INTPs then. Where the hell do I find them
    Try searching under INTJ.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] What does this INTP guy want from me?
    By white00 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-08-2017, 10:30 PM
  2. [INTP] How Can I Win the Love of an INTP Guy?
    By I Never Find Peace in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 02:08 PM
  3. [INTP] Dating a INTP guy/male ? Tell us your type
    By bulldog in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:26 AM
  4. [INTP] Romantically connecting and communicating with an INTP guy?
    By memz in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 07:35 AM
  5. [INTP] Help with INTP guy and smoking?
    By yupyupyup in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO