User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    Haha! What does promiscuity have to do with being well adjusted!?
    If you're not "well adjusted", there is a bigger chance you care less about your appearance and hygiene, ergo there's a smaller chance you're going to get laid regularly.

We exist but rarely appreciated

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    We exist but rarely appreciated
    I thought you were an ESTP?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Architectonic View Post
    Wait, what? Since when is INTP logic subjectively as absolute as possible?

PS Starcraft is indeed overrated.
    Just covering my tracks, political correctness and stuff.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Nizy View Post
    Mental hospital social life is terribly underrated.
    Been there, done that, wanna go again.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LSE

hm.... so this is why you freaked out when I tested INTP...
    First off, it's been said and I'll say it again. You should have learned better two years ago to clearly define your problem's parameter. What do you mean by well adjusted?
    Secondly, refer to the last post I made. At any given time you have 0.8% chance of finding an INTP with some rough assumptions. This chance gradually accumulate as you refresh your social circle.
    Also, I wouldn't trust internet too much. It's too easy to forge a personality online.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf
    Honest, INTP's don't adjust. INTP's evolve.

Problem -> Adjust = Anti-INTP
    Problem -> Solution = INTP
    Your model is self-contradictory. One need to adjust his exterior behavior in enforcing a solution, and you need a end state (a solution) to adjust to before making any adjustments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf
    Oh and, INTP's that are always sweet and nice are probably manipulative bastards.
    Well... I'm really only manipulative when I'm joking around. Jokes are funnier when they have a little sting in them. In general honesty is my policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans
    All NTPs are a little mad. I think it's against our nature to be "well adjusted"
    Yes, and maybe. Madness can be contained. I keep mine close at hand.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams
    Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara
    Usually they're older. At least 30 I'd say.
    Does it help that Blogthings' quiz says I'm mentally 33?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank
    Instruction needed.
    Consciously observe and analyze other people's behaviors to see which parts can help you in what situations. Then try to be a little flexible and take on those parts when need be if the result will be worth the compromise. I think I've became better adjusted since coming to university because I've had many more material to study.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justher
    KAY CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST SLOWLY STEP AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND NOT COME BACK?!
    fail
    online test: 6ISTP/5INTP/5INTJ/3ISTJ/1ISFP/1ENFJ
    people's suggestion: 1ISFP
    ......../ Bunny says,......\
    ........\Ask me anything./
    ............)/
    ./\_/\..../
    (O .O)
    [^_u )

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy26 View Post
    I've been lurking at this site for awhile now. For the most part I just enjoy sitting back and reading...learning from the discussions that go on here. But you know what? Today is the day. Today is the day I make my first post in this amazing thread. I feel as though it would be such a waste to not post in this thread.

Everyone remembers where they were when 9/11 happened right? When you first heard the news. Personally I was entering my 7th grade history class. I had a desk right next to the TV, which was tuned to a news station. As we were walking in my teacher was telling us something terrible happened. God that teacher was such a bitch though. She really hated me for some reason. It was probably because she gave us a lot of busy work, which I of course refused to do. Why make 7th graders read the newspaper and write about articles they read? Sure you want to get them into the habit of reading the paper but then writing 2 pages about the article? And on weekly basis? I had better things to do...like cause mischief in the neighborhood or play Starcraft. We always had to take these detailed notes on the textbook too. Desks would be split up into islands...with 5 desks at each island. Each island had an "island leader" or some bullshit. I never got to be island leader. I was always pretty bitter about that one. See the island leader had to check the notes of each student at their island at the beginning of each class to see if they actually did them. A good way for the teacher to assign us a lot of work without actually having to grade it herself. Each island leader would then report to the teacher concerning who did their work and who didn't. I would always try to bribe the island leader you know...or maybe peer pressure them. What kind of square would actually report that someone didn't do their notes? The chances of the teacher catching note fraud were so slim, but of course I could never convince my island leader of that. Maybe that's why I was never picked to be an island leader. Because whoever my island leader was would always report me not doing the notes and I would get bitched out by the teacher. She didn't trust me at all. Man that teacher really hated me...

Sorry I got kinda off topic there...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you remember where you were on 9/11 right? Well, I will always remember where I was when I read this thread. I'm sitting at my desk, watching season 4 of Dexter, and eating some chicken/mashed potatoes/corn. Not the real kind, I'm a 20 year old college student. Its a Hungry Man frozen dinner. Still pretty good though. I'm gonna remember this day forever, and I'm sure you will too.

Thank you, justxher, for creating this thread and giving me that magnificent opportunity. I will remember this thread forever.

12/22/2009 NEVER FORGET!

I also consider myself a pretty well adjusted INTP
    Extremely terrific. Funniest shit ever heard.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

You inherently repel stable INTPs. Stinks to be you, KTHXBAI! As for a serious answer, it's either the nature of interaction within your environment, or it's just several chains of social and physical causality that have kept INTPs away... As a side note, it seems strange that male INTPs are hard to find, we're about 3 times as plentiful as female INTPs, Why the interest in gender specifics, anyway?
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I consider myself well-adjusted enough.

You can find us INTPs if you look, but they do tend to be rather quiet. I, for one, usually do not speak to people I don't know unless spoken to. But we're around.

ReflecTcelfeR

I believe a well-adjusted Intp is actually an xNTP. The one who knows when to share ideas and when to think about them.