User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Stop trying to sell your souls, you darned INTP's.

If well adjusted means having a good job, a steady income, a stable and reliable mindset and the will that rivals that of an extremist without the false beliefs craving a focused mindset in order to steer from the obvious untruths to avoid the demise of ones beliefs. Then look no further.

But if well adjusted means sacrificing the subjective as-absolute-as-possible truth that drives us INTP's, all just in order to keep people in the dark and thus shell them from our true existance in the so-called protective and caring way. Then keep on looking! I do not offer shadyness in order to 'fit in'.

And believe you me, I do it all for your own sakes.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    We may have to banish you to the land of the Js.
    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    You're either ACTUALLY a well adjusted INTP or you're just an INTJ imposter.

We shall see how this unfolds.
    Nooo trust me I'm very much P. I've only taken 1 test about 6 months ago that had me at a borderline J but I disagree with that (the fact that I secretly wanted to be an INTJ at the time probably had something to do with skewing the test results...I didn't want to come to terms with my INTP laziness. I was actually so disappointed when it said I was an INTP lol). If you had ever seen how bad I actually procrastinate things you would have no doubts though. Your other post would have been completely true Matthew if it weren't so easy to acquire it.

Wait you're an ENTJ now huh? I guess I still haven't met an INFJ then...sneaky bastards.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^ha ha. I was disappointed not to be a J too the first time I took the test and even though tried to be a J in the testing process. Now I would never turn in my Pness for anything.

(although it would help a bit if I were more organized with my time and stuff)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Given that you're an INTP, you're going to think about how wonderful it would be to play the game. You'll have a blast spending a few hours of your time thinking about how to acquire it. Then you'll go to bed, wake up, think about just how much fun it was to think about the game, only to be left with a puzzling look on your face when you realize you didn't actually play it.
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I've yet to meet a "well adjusted" INTP.

My friend is still one of the unhealthiest people I've ever seen despite of getting laid quite often.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I've yet to meet a "well adjusted" INTP.

My friend is still one of the unhealthiest people I've ever seen despite of getting laid quite often.
    Haha! What does promiscuity have to do with being well adjusted!?

As far as well adjusted, emotionally healthy people, INTP's just take a while that's all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    Haha! What does promiscuity have to do with being well adjusted!?
    Well it makes a decent substitute for being emotionally well adjusted. Hell! its makes a pretty good substitute for just about anything (kinda like a Leatherman pocketknife of characteristics).
    The primary reason a man can see for being well adjusted is to get laid on a somewhat regular basis...but sociology/biological imperatives may be different in this case with males than female.

PS. Always nice to see female INTPs about...hi Im Spamtar. Cheers
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Well it makes a decent substitute for being emotionally well adjusted. Hell! its makes a pretty good substitute for just about anything (kinda like a Leatherman pocketknife of characteristics).
    The primary reason a man can see for being well adjusted is to get laid on a somewhat regular basis...but sociology/biological imperatives may be different in this case with males than female.

PS. Always nice to see female INTPs about...hi Im Spamtar. Cheers
    Hi

I can see you point in that sex may be a good motivation for well adjustedness. But that supposes that this guy is looking to have sex with a well adjusted girl, and that just isn't always the case.

Of course, our definitions of well adjusted may be different. Its possible I need to go back and read the rest of the thread and see.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    But if well adjusted means sacrificing the subjective as-absolute-as-possible truth that drives us INTP's
    Wait, what? Since when is INTP logic subjectively as absolute as possible?

PS Starcraft is indeed overrated.

MBTI
    INTP

Starcraft fanboys/fangirls.

Command and Conquer is better.
    Heresy!

My firebats will burn you at the stake!