First 91011121321 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

This thread should be eaten.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

It was on it's way back to obscurity until you bumped it again.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Good job Risen
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGirl View Post
    My INTP lover is easily offended... our biggest working issue is my criticism and his inability to not take it personally
    I've experienced this too. They seem to be pretty sensitive to how things are worded and what tone you use. At least when it's coming from a lover/partner.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

HAHA!

Yeah... shit, Risen.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I've experienced this too. They seem to be pretty sensitive to how things are worded and what tone you use. At least when it's coming from a lover/partner.
    We primarily use Ne to look for meaning in any kind of information. This includes interpersonal interaction. If an INTP is insecure they can be particularly sensitive with any kind of ambiguous expression.

My gf "sighed" after sex once and I didn't sleep for two days, trying to figure out if it was a happy sigh or a disappointed sigh. And of course you can't ask because you end up looking like a psycho.

Pretty sure it was a disappointed sigh.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    It was on it's way back to obscurity until you bumped it again.
    Any thread having to do with an INTP finding love never falls into obscurity for 1/5 of the forum population
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP

I've been lurking at this site for awhile now. For the most part I just enjoy sitting back and reading...learning from the discussions that go on here. But you know what? Today is the day. Today is the day I make my first post in this amazing thread. I feel as though it would be such a waste to not post in this thread.

Everyone remembers where they were when 9/11 happened right? When you first heard the news. Personally I was entering my 7th grade history class. I had a desk right next to the TV, which was tuned to a news station. As we were walking in my teacher was telling us something terrible happened. God that teacher was such a bitch though. She really hated me for some reason. It was probably because she gave us a lot of busy work, which I of course refused to do. Why make 7th graders read the newspaper and write about articles they read? Sure you want to get them into the habit of reading the paper but then writing 2 pages about the article? And on weekly basis? I had better things to do...like cause mischief in the neighborhood or play Starcraft. We always had to take these detailed notes on the textbook too. Desks would be split up into islands...with 5 desks at each island. Each island had an "island leader" or some bullshit. I never got to be island leader. I was always pretty bitter about that one. See the island leader had to check the notes of each student at their island at the beginning of each class to see if they actually did them. A good way for the teacher to assign us a lot of work without actually having to grade it herself. Each island leader would then report to the teacher concerning who did their work and who didn't. I would always try to bribe the island leader you know...or maybe peer pressure them. What kind of square would actually report that someone didn't do their notes? The chances of the teacher catching note fraud were so slim, but of course I could never convince my island leader of that. Maybe that's why I was never picked to be an island leader. Because whoever my island leader was would always report me not doing the notes and I would get bitched out by the teacher. She didn't trust me at all. Man that teacher really hated me...

Sorry I got kinda off topic there...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you remember where you were on 9/11 right? Well, I will always remember where I was when I read this thread. I'm sitting at my desk, watching season 4 of Dexter, and eating some chicken/mashed potatoes/corn. Not the real kind, I'm a 20 year old college student. Its a Hungry Man frozen dinner. Still pretty good though. I'm gonna remember this day forever, and I'm sure you will too.

Thank you, justxher, for creating this thread and giving me that magnificent opportunity. I will remember this thread forever.

12/22/2009 NEVER FORGET!

I also consider myself a pretty well adjusted INTP

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

That was beautiful.

I will always remember Ozzy26's first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy26 View Post

Everyone remembers where they were when 9/11 happened right? When you first heard the news. Personally I was entering my 7th grade history class. I had a desk right next to the TV, which was tuned to a news station. As we were walking in my teacher was telling us something terrible happened. God that teacher was such a bitch though. She really hated me for some reason. It was probably because she gave us a lot of busy work, which I of course refused to do. Why make 7th graders read the newspaper and write about articles they read? Sure you want to get them into the habit of reading the paper but then writing 2 pages about the article? And on weekly basis? I had better things to do...like cause mischief in the neighborhood or play Starcraft.
    Wow, I am pretty sure I was also playing starcraft when 9/11 happened. Hmm.