User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ I thought that too until I met an ENTP girl. Everything falls into place so much faster now; it's great.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by corey_vann View Post
    This is excellent. Personally, I think every NT needs and NF. I don't think I would have grown as well if it weren't for my INFP best friend.
    YES, same here. My INFP best friend really helps me grow.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Come to think of it I don't think having high standards is the reason why ENTJs have issues with the opposite sex. It is simpler yet more complicated than that.

Simpler reason
    when an ENTJ say "high whats up" it sounds like "hey who goes there" or "shut the fuck up".

Seriously you guys sound too aggressive.

Complicated reason
    When you guys try to flirt with girls it almost always starts to sound like an job interview. Tooooooo serious and official. And you guys know that you hit the wrong tone. Therefor ENTJs just try to keep it simple and OFFICIAL to not fuk things up even more.

No vibes.

No more cute conversations.

No girl.

I know you wouldn't won't to agree but it is the truth. Just put some F(e) in to your conversations. You'll do fine.
    This is really inaccurate and insulting. You are simply describing someone who lacks social skills. Your use of "simple" also makes me think you are another one of those people who perceive ENTJ's as ESTJs which we are NOT.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EIE

ENTJs Lucky/Unlucky...

I don't know how you guys (ENTJs) do in love, but you totally kick a*s in business!

Let me elaborate.

I was a part of summer internship program in a big FMCG company couple years ago. It was a pretty prestigious thing - couple thousands students from the best universities applied and there were only 40 places to be taken.

Long story short, at the end of the program they made us pass MBTI test. I, as a HR intern, was working on collecting&analysing the data. Here it goes: out of the forty people who managed to get into this program 21 were ENTJs. I mean... can you imagine? It's over 15 times more than statistically should be found in this sample!

I was one out of 3 ENFJs, I think we had 4 ENFPs and the rest was scattered. ENTJs just ruled!
    "Act as though it was impossible to fail."
    Dorothea Brande

I started a real blog!

Quote Originally Posted by corey_vann View Post
    Personally, I think every NT needs and NF.
    I used to think this is true, but right now - I'm not really sure if that wonderful learning process and those experiences we share are actually worth the price of thousands of misunderstandings, outbursts and conflicts. There's such a huge difference behind the obvious attraction, and tolerance has its own limits.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are ENTJs "unlucky" or is it just that they're so ambitious that the very thing that allows them to succeed in business pushes people away in relationships?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Are ENTJs "unlucky" or is it just that they're so ambitious that the very thing that allows them to succeed in business pushes people away in relationships?
    This is probably it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Tink, I think you're on to something. I get the sense, after reading a lot about NT's in love, they are even more idealistic than NFs. But in a very different way. Not what I'd call the general idea of idealism, and maybe that's why, they are so hard to live up to. ?
    Both are just as idealistic. But NF`s tend to be more forgiving and accepting of faults/differences. Especially those with Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    AH! creepiest thread of the year! this has to be the most specific overlap of a type group Ive ever seen! we are all even using the same phrases!

my adopted solution: make a shit load of money until some ISJF suddenly realizes she HAS to have me...

...sadly its...the only way.
    Boo hoo. At least you like a type that we have an excess of. I have to adore ENTJ's who are less than scarce and don't give a crap about INFJ's.
    Last edited by lane777; 09-30-2009 at 12:53 PM.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)