• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's being condescending

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
everybody can be condescending in their own way. you'd think people on the NT board would realize that. :coffee:

Son of the Damned

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, I can be. People whom I like and get along rarely see it, but I frequently am with those who I dislike or just don't want to deal with. Mostly with people who think they can "read" me.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
How can you tell when an ENTP's being condescending?

When his lips are moving! :laugh:

Just because you don't understand what we're saying, doesn't mean we're trying to be condescending.....we may just be speaking English. ;)

I'm actually just kidding......that's a prime example of the kind of condescending tone probably being referred to. :hi:

My wife likes to point out the fact that i'm often condescending, arrogant, cold, mean, handsome, witty, charming and damn near irresistible!