123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Default ENTP Enneagram Differences?

I'm starting to pay more attention to the whole enneagram thing. Don't trust it, but I'm curious.

There are some people who are labeled ENTPs who do not resemble me anymore than an ESTJ does. And I find them as annoying as I find ESTJs.

And then there are others who are virtually identical.

I'm a 7. If I'm taking the wing thing seriously (I'm not), I'm 7w6. If I'm honest, I'm 7w3.

Would this type look drastically different from an ENTP 5? Or 7w8? And what would be the difference between, for example, an ENTP 7w6 and an ENFP 7w6?

I'm not sure of the goal of this thread, but let's see what happens.

MBTI
    ENFP

Sorry... not an ENTP... don't want to invade your space but was interested... I am 7w6 also... can you get 7w3 cos if so I would like to take a look !? The wing thing is a bit confusing for me... why each number can only have certain wings... Where is the cat when you need him hey !??
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I'm a 6w7, and I keep thinking that I'm an introvert, which might be because I am, or I just have an introverted enneagram, I seriously don't know. An ENTP 5 would probably easily be mistaken for an INTP, most of the INTP traits seem to line up with enneagram 5. I think the 5 and 6 ENTPs are less likely to be as assertive too, 5s being the least assertive. The only ENTPs I don't really have a feel for are the 3s, apparently they should have a few more judging traits than the normal ENTPs, they'd probably nearly mistake themselves for ENTJs, I think substitute might be a 3, I can't remember, Entropie and CJ are 3s too... well, probably. I think the 3s are kind of rarer.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Sorry... not an ENTP... don't want to invade your space but was interested... I am 7w6 also... can you get 7w3 cos if so I would like to take a look !? The wing thing is a bit confusing for me... why each number can only have certain wings... Where is the cat when you need him hey !??

7w3 comes from the enneagram nirvana where each number has as many wings as it can stick on. Watch that 7 fly high, high, up and away! Good view up there until the oxygen runs out.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Dunno what my enneagram type is fo' sure, I relate to 7 and 8 but I'd guess I'm more likely a 5. Do I look drastically different?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

At first I was a 3w6. I'm still very ambitious, I have to have mah status (LOL), but the quiz only measured motivation. I am quite cautious even though most of the time I ignore that part of me. Now if you put me in a 6 profile, there is nothing I can relate to. Nothing.

So I took a traits test, and I got a 7w8 sx/so which fit me much much more. In matter of fact, 7 is literally the most accurate profile of myself there is. My 7 on that test scores off the chart, the closest (8) is only about 1/3 to a 1/2 of the size of the 7 bar.

THEN, next in line comes 3. My lowest is a 9 and a 4.
    I like Thirty-eights revolving like the sun round the Earth.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I read that 7w6 ENTPs are the most F-seeming. For a while, I even wondered if I was an ENFP, but I don't have Fi. I think my Fe is stronger than my Ti. Ne rules everything, of course.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I read that 7w6 ENTPs are the most F-seeming. For a while, I even wondered if I was an ENFP, but I don't have Fi. I think my Fe is stronger than my Ti. Ne rules everything, of course.
    Wouldn't be surprised if those who are 7's are more likely to question being ENFP while 5's are more likely to question being INTP and so on.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'm a 7 with balanced wings. I think 7 is the most common enneagram for ENTP's. I don't know much about enneagrams though, so I don't know if there is much to the whole system in general.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

7 fits me scarily well, and my 8 wing makes sense. Never confused myself with ENFP.