User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 66

  1. #31
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    You mean me right, BlahBlahBlah? I am a four wing 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    7's integrate into 5, so when you are "positive" and going through "personal growth" you will take on some 5 traits as a 7. That doesn't make you 7w5. That just means you're a healthy 7. This can also skew your test scores, like a healthy 8 will probably take on some 2 traits and score a good bit 2 on the test, etc.

    I've noticed that you NPs try to twist these systems of personality, like MBTI and enneagram, without even actually having read everything about it. Jesus, read the material before coming to a conclusion. If you people read everything about enneagram you'd realize how everything fits together.
    There are no ENTP enneagram 8s. Trust me.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  2. #32
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    trust is underrated !

    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #33
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I'm a 3w2...What can I answer for you?
    Excellent , I have many seemingly random questions:
    1. do you ever envision yourself as a professional?
    2. do you ever feel ashamed in any way?
    3. how assertive are you in general, 7s are usually motivated by what they want (it's that they often feel that they're missing out I think), I can see how that type would be assertive, but not 3s
    4. Would the description of 'iron fist, with a velvet glove' fit you at all?
    5. are you more serious, or cheerful?
    6. What are you like when you learn? organize things? (a party or get together for example)

    I just worked out the motivation of the 3 though, and it all fell into place. The type actually makes sense now. I was thinking before that 3 was just some completely random type thrown into the enneagram for no good reason because the traits seemed peculiar. 3s just want to be worth something, because when they feel unworthy, they feel ashamed. It seems every time I post here and ask questions, I end up working it out. I've probably confused a few 3s for 7s too.
    5 3 9

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    trust is underrated !




  5. #35
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I'm a 7. If I'm taking the wing thing seriously (I'm not), I'm 7w6. If I'm honest, I'm 7w3.
    this is like i wrote it.
    i score 7 (80%) then 3 (78%) then 6.. so i guess 7w6w3

    but 6w7 actually makes point, theoretically, because 6 slide into 3 while stressed, so it's possible for 6 to have big result on 3, so i could be 6w7 and w3, ... or maybe 3. hmmm


    And what would be the difference between, for example, an ENTP 7w6 and an ENFP 7w6?
    i'm ENFP 7w6, i'm emo crybaby, you're not ( i hope )

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Despair
    I just worked out the motivation of the 3 though, and it all fell into place. The type actually makes sense now. I was thinking before that 3 was just some completely random type thrown into the enneagram for no good reason because the traits seemed peculiar. 3s just want to be worth something, because when they feel unworthy, they feel ashamed. It seems every time I post here and ask questions, I end up working it out. I've probably confused a few 3s for 7s too.
    hm I wonder is this (bolded) the case with me, can you explain the difference?

    anyway, Enneagram 3 and 7s are the most extraverted types.. so it's often that Introverts who are either 3 or 7 confuse themself for Es... also common mistake. if someone who is Enneagram 3 or 7 scores borderline on E/I he it's v likely he's an introvert

  6. #36
    Senior Member Fluxkom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    205

    Default

    My test gave me a 7 as well.
    The next two were 9 and 5 which are tied.

    I have a bad cold and my head is hurting.
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

    Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

    Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

  7. #37
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    I've been doing research on 7w6, and it's unmistakable that this is what I am (with a sexual variant).


    I'm conflicted about this. It sounds so vulnerable and difficult.

  8. #38
    Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,460

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I've been doing research on 7w6, and it's unmistakable that this is what I am (with a sexual variant).


    I'm conflicted about this. It sounds so vulnerable and difficult.
    no, it's a really good type. if anything you just get over-extended and at times need help grounding yourself, taking time and more time to find out what is important to you, relating personally and understanding what you will privilege and prioritize and coming to terms with what is really worth your time energy and attention.

    6 wing gives you an advantage over 8 wings at working out the nuances of the self. it gives you a life-long opportunity to spend time working on your own inner security and strength, which is a great thing to provide comfort and confidence to others. foundational/stability. 8 wings are far more aggressive and resistant to allowing the vulnerabilities of others to get in the way, far less compromising.

    my three favorite enneagram types are 5w4 (me! sx/sp), 4w5, and 7w6. probably 9w1 and 4w3 next. actually 4w3 is pretty fucking complimentary too , when in entp form. 6w7 and 6w5 are also good for me. 5 likes 7 contagious enthusiasm. 4 likes 6 security. the enneagram is jam-packed with relationships, and this requires more research.

    8 wings just take whatever they want (in whatever way they have to to get what they want), 6 wings are far more anxious and worried so they are usually much more hesitant and more self error-checking. i find enp 7w6 to have the most social range of any type. they just get nearly everyone, the weaknesses and the strengths. the ultimate "get-things-going" people, everyone just starts to crowd around them bc it feels so good to be appreciated and recognized. sometimes they get stuck with people who, tho, don't have enough to offer them back in return.

  9. #39
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    this is like i wrote it.
    i score 7 (80%) then 3 (78%) then 6.. so i guess 7w6w3

    but 6w7 actually makes point, theoretically, because 6 slide into 3 while stressed, so it's possible for 6 to have big result on 3, so i could be 6w7 and w3, ... or maybe 3. hmmm




    i'm ENFP 7w6, i'm emo crybaby, you're not ( i hope )



    hm I wonder is this (bolded) the case with me, can you explain the difference?

    anyway, Enneagram 3 and 7s are the most extraverted types.. so it's often that Introverts who are either 3 or 7 confuse themself for Es... also common mistake. if someone who is Enneagram 3 or 7 scores borderline on E/I he it's v likely he's an introvert
    3s are more likely to seek people, and do things like show off. So like a seven, they might take advantage of opportunities, but they consider other people more when they do this (like, they might only be wild and crazy in front of friends in order to impress them). Sevens just don't want to miss out on things, like, if you say that you've read the lord of the rings, you can bet that they're going to at the very least think about reading it too. A three might also be more focused in what they do, they might master jujitsu just to rub it in your face . I'm not sure, but I think they also cut corners a little to get to what they desire, which would explain why they are often less than what they seem to be. Sevens do the same thing, but it's because they want to do more (so like, they would read the first chapter of LOTR, then the last and move on). Sevens can be much more outgoing than that of course, they're probably quite likely to be found trying out every single ride at the showgrounds, or traveling to the city just to meet as many new people as possible.

    I can see a few of these traits in myself, it's probably why 3 and 7 make so much sense to me. As an example of three, I've always wondered why people didn't want to study on the bus because it always made me feel important, and I chose to be a scientist because everybody made it sound respectable. Also keep in mind that 3s are governed by shame, 7s by anxiety, and their behaviors arise in order to be rid of such things.

    Oh yeah, and 6w7s are procrastinators, it's the 9 integration that does it supposedly Chloee. Though often procrastination seems to occur because you feel that you have to do it right, or not do it at all. There were other reasons for it, but I can't remember them. Gotta keep in mind that if you don't try, you fail .

    It's amazing how much you can deduce about enneagram types by knowing their core motivations... 6 is starting to boggle me now, because I can't see it's motivations properly, which is odd, because they should be pretty clear considering that it's my own type =\. I can see it's traits, but not the whole picture.

    So are you 3, 6 or 7 then?
    5 3 9

  10. #40
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    hey, thanks for explaining...
    well i dont know yet which type i'm... i guess 6w7 is most likely. or 7w6.
    about that LOTR example i guess i do more so i dont miss something...but am not sure.
    i dont like about enneagram that you need to be only one type, wth i mean it never matches so much as mbti, i think

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:19 PM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP Enneagram survey
    By Stephano in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs...your enneagram, please?
    By Amargith in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:33 AM
  4. [ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please
    By Nillerz in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:54 PM
  5. ENTP Enneagrams
    By Kasper in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 03:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO