User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 119

  1. #81
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Wait, what? Are you pretending to be this much of an idiot? Wasn't your original point about:



    The WHY was answered SARCASTICALLY (no heart/soul), once again:


    This is worse than organizing the Special Olympics.
    hahaha just admit it, you were WRONG, oh my GOD the world is going to END! lol so silly you are.
    Now before you make an even bigger mistake I suggest you go back and delete your previous posts because anyone with half a brain will look at it and see how wrong you were.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    hahaha just admit it, you were WRONG, oh my GOD the world is going to END! lol so silly you are.
    lol lol lol - dance monkey, dance!

    Now before you make an even bigger mistake I suggest you go back and delete your previous posts because anyone with half a brain will look at it and see how wrong you were.
    BOO, little INTJ, BOO!


  3. #83
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Sigh, INTJ123 and Qre, stop bickering >.>

    That being said, I've been wondering WTH yeu two were talking about for ages now until I finally got the list of quotes that were being talked about, and went back and checked on the context... hate to break it to yeu INTJ, but Qre's right on this one, much as yeu don't want to admit to it.

    In any case, stop the bickering and attacking each other, it's distracting me from the rest of the thread and I'd much rather if yeu were pouring yeur babbling energies into the interesting topic than the not so interesting yelling at each other.

    RAWR!

  4. #84
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    what kind of a friend is that?



    and what kind of a friend are you?
    I wondered that myself.

    Normally my moral foundation slips into the void when I talk with him.

    Jesus, do I really come off as a female?

  5. #85
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    lol lol lol - dance monkey, dance!



    BOO, little INTJ, BOO!

    ??? intps are quite the emotional creatures, contrary to popular belief. Even Einstein had troubles admitting his faults.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Sigh, INTJ123 and Qre, stop bickering >.>

    That being said, I've been wondering WTH yeu two were talking about for ages now until I finally got the list of quotes that were being talked about, and went back and checked on the context... hate to break it to yeu INTJ, but Qre's right on this one, much as yeu don't want to admit to it.

    In any case, stop the bickering and attacking each other, it's distracting me from the rest of the thread and I'd much rather if yeu were pouring yeur babbling energies into the interesting topic than the not so interesting yelling at each other.

    RAWR!
    I'm bored and procastinating from writing a cover letter. Little INTJ is easy pickings, and I need an easy amusement. Sue me!

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    ??? intps are quite the emotional creatures, contrary to popular belief. Even Einstein had troubles admitting his faults.
    You're on a roll today! I've never such so many wrongs in such a short time. But, thanks for comparing me to Einstein!!

    For you, I'd say...mmm....


    Since I'm being nice, you can be BOTH of them.

  7. #87
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I wondered that myself.

    Normally my moral foundation slips into the void when I talk with him.

    Jesus, do I really come off as a female?
    I think it's the F thing sitting there. Most NT females get mistaken for guys at one point or another, so go figure.

    That being said, is it REALLY that bad to be female? Yeu almost treat that as an insult.

  8. #88
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I'm bored and procastinating from writing a cover letter. Little INTJ is easy pickings, and I need an easy amusement. Sue me!
    Alright, so yeu have an excuse, not much of one, but yeu have one. Yeu'll hear from my lawyer too btw, if I can get monies off this from suing then I'm all for it.

    Also... wth's up with cover letters anyway? WHY!? They do the EXACT SAME THING THE RESUME DOES!

    "Hi I'm blahblahblah, and I want to work here because blahblahblah, and if yeu got this resume it's because I want to work here, more blahblah".

    Seriously, wth... all that information is ON THE RESUME, well except the last bit but that's kinda implied... yeu don't normally tend to put those in unless yeu're kinda hoping they'll be read.

    Seems like a waste of time. And paper.

  9. #89
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Sigh, INTJ123 and Qre, stop bickering >.>

    That being said, I've been wondering WTH yeu two were talking about for ages now until I finally got the list of quotes that were being talked about, and went back and checked on the context... hate to break it to yeu INTJ, but Qre's right on this one, much as yeu don't want to admit to it.

    In any case, stop the bickering and attacking each other, it's distracting me from the rest of the thread and I'd much rather if yeu were pouring yeur babbling energies into the interesting topic than the not so interesting yelling at each other.

    RAWR!
    Shes right about what?
    so you think I don't know what sarcasm is? I LOVE HOW WELL YOU SUPPORTED YOUR JUDGMENT WITH ACTUAL PROOF! <---sarcasm

    I also LOVE how Qre STILL DIDNT PROVE HOW THE TITLE "I LOOOVE INTJS" WAS A SARCASTIC TITLE! <-- and this one is not sarcasm.

    If this is a reflection of society, I can see that humanity is doomed, because it will not choose truth over groupthink. How depressing.

  10. #90
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    I think it's the F thing sitting there. Most NT females get mistaken for guys at one point or another, so go figure.

    That being said, is it REALLY that bad to be female? Yeu almost treat that as an insult.
    Oh no, I just don't want you to think that I have a crush on my male friend.

    Other than that, being a female must be wonderful! Never mind child birth and all that other crap, right?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Why do ENTPs argue all the time?
    By RaptorWizard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 12:54 AM
  2. [ENTP] Do ENTP's feel the need to use objective facts when arguing?
    By The Great One in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 04:59 PM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs: do you like me or do you just like attention?
    By Thessaly in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:17 AM
  4. [ENTP] ENTPs: Do you often put your foot in your mouth?
    By Aleksei in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
  5. [NF] NFs: Reality hits, do you hit back or give the other cheek?
    By Dwigie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO