User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Good thing you're not me, though. Then I'd be an INTP and that would probably suck even more than being an ENTP does.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP

One of my best friends is an ENTP. We get along very well. I learned a lot from him about being more outgoing and making things happen. He has great follow-through for a P preference type. We used to bounce ideas off each other a lot and synthesize them into something workable. Of the pair of us, he was more big picture and I was more detail oriented ... even though among most people I am hardly detail oriented. Sadly he moved to another state a few years ago. I still miss him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I worked with two ENTP guys. I actually didn't know when I first started working with them (I didn't really find out until quite a while later actually) that they were ENTP, but we hit it off immediately. Our boss was an ISFJ and really couldn't stand the lot of us and to be honest we got very little done (our jobs involved desk work and housekeeping, it was at a college), but we had a lot of really good discussions on just about anything. That was what I liked about both of them was just that any topic of discussion was open and there was never any difficulty starting or maintaining a conversation.

One of the guys in particular was pretty misunderstood by my other friends and just other people in general. They thought he was really weird and he was, but he understood me which is an odd feeling. He also didn't pay much attention to most people--he tried to talk to some of my friends for even maybe five minutes and failed, but as soon as I came along we could talk for hours it seemed about nothing and yet everything. So I just came to realize there was something there my other friends just couldn't see. None of my other friends were NTs mostly SFs and NFs.

But anyway, I don't know if I learned anything from either of them per se at least not a take home lesson, but I thought they were both cool guys in their own way. Neither one of them were particularly extraverted, but they were definitely ENTPs. I was clearly more introverted than either one of them, but in a conversation an outsider would have never known.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Good thing you're not me, though. Then I'd be an INTP and that would probably suck even more than being an ENTP does.
    Hardly, I don't need to make up excuses about other people in order to flower up my own existance.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hardly, I don't need to make up excuses about other people in order to flower up my own existance.
    Yes you do; you just don't say them out loud the way ENTPs do.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I wonder if this is just your general view towards INTP's or if you have something in particular against me personally. Either way, believe whatever you want. You sure seem to need it.

I wonder if this is just your general view towards INTP's or if you have something in particular against me personally. Either way, believe whatever you want. You sure seem to need it.
    One thing INTPs can learn from ENTPs; picking up cues of when they're (and their Ti is) being needled by an ENTP for his/her own rascally amusement. Ne+Fe is mischievious.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    One thing INTPs can learn from ENTPs; picking up cues of when they're (and their Ti is) being needled by an ENTP for his/her own rascally amusement. Ne+Fe is mischievious.
    So basicly you're saying we shouldn't take you seriously and place you in that little ignore corner, leaving you to your solitary sobbing?

(This is for my amusement as well, we're just much more subtle. )

Talking

So basicly you're saying we shouldn't take you seriously and place you in that little ignore corner,
    How is this any different, and specific to ENTPs, from how INTPs treat humanity in general?

Yeah, yeah, backtrack, deny all ya want:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

So basicly you're saying we shouldn't take you seriously and place you in that little ignore corner, leaving you to your solitary sobbing?

lol, We do love our subtleties, it often goes over most everyone’s heads (except most INTJs if not instantly as an afterthought), yet most of the S's consciously notice the additional sparkle in our eyes and light smirk when this happens...