User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by statuesquechica View Post
    I am madly in love with INTPs and ENTPs...they drive me crazy but I am totally drawn to their craziness.

They are so different from one another but the conversations and connections made are pure bliss....sigh.

Make sense?
    Ouh my god, Bob you are so different than the other guys. And look at that thing its bent !

In superficial America I can understand why people like people who are different
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

LOL! @entropie

edit: to clarify, I said INTPs are so different from ENTPs but I love them both
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Ideally INTPs and ENTPs should help each other develop, INTPs can get ENTPs to focus more on the quality of their arguments/ideas(Ti) and ENTPs could get INTPs to consider more broader scopes, voice their thoughts more, and actually try out their crazy ideas irl.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    intp

My best friend is an Entp. Together we have sold the most bullshit lies, destroyed anyone's arguments, and gotten away with some crazy shit that we should definetly been locked up for. Honestly Entps and intps are a dangerous combo
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by imnotsure View Post
    My best friend is an Entp. Together we have sold the most bullshit lies, destroyed anyone's arguments, and gotten away with some crazy shit that we should definetly been locked up for. Honestly Entps and intps are a dangerous combo
    Same here (or I guess the opposite), a few years ago I had a very good intp friend, we got into the most ridiculous shit and got away with it too. I love it.

As far as what I got out of it, I had a very good friendship with someone who actually had some similarities with me, and who challenged me intellectually (something which has been hard for me to come by because I am scared to open up intellectually to most people incase they judge me).

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Duuuurr, the only INTP I think I knew IRL was really hilarious, but I was like the only one that noticed cuz he was so damn shy.

But I mean, he'd say profound shit that made me pee my pantaloons. Hard to get him to go out though.

Online, generally funny, but in debates, they do NOT like to have arguments with me that tend to be outside-the-box. And they seem to be MUCH more attached to winning rather than the sport of debate itself. Could be wrong, but that was my interpretation on an all INTP forum.

But to answer the OP, which was like 5 years ago, INTPs kinda taught me to be more on top of the actual "facts." I try to be, but not on their level. I think an ENTP make things that INTPs are into seem "cool" cuz we tend to get to the essence of a subject quickly and without much analyzing or research, and can talk about it in layman's terms without using big 20 dollar words.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Showbread liked this post

I have one intp friend from school. He is one of my drinking buddies.

He fits the intp stereotype so well it makes me laugh. Sometimes i simply look at him and laugh at him due to it, much to his confusion. He quickly comes up with theories to try and explain things.

He is surely one of my favourite people to talk to because we always discuss theories and concepts along with day to day occurences. He isn't the mist dependable guy though.

MBTI
    INTP

Never met an ENTP I didn't immediately like........
    ....before later segueing into a profound desire to drown them in a toilet, just to put an end to their incessant petulance.

Tert Fe, man. What a PITA.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I know zero NTPs from what I've gathered which sucks because I think it'd be cool to have an NTP friend.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey im kind of a total noob in this MBTI thing.
    I am an ENTP and I have a close friend that is an INTP.
    well the feeling is that I can easily have a decent conversation/battle with him, and I can say what I want without him being insulted. I guess the major difference is that I'm much more open to people, and new ideas and he is more introverted obviously XD
    also he seems to have a more reactive character, while I like to stir up things even without any particular reason.
    It all came pretty naturally too. I think it's a really good match as far as friends go.