User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 159

  1. #131
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Meh, I guess the match isn't particularly common. Anyways, my 2 cents on the compatibility:

    Pros:

    A smart and mature ENTP is about the most entertaining person you'll ever meet;

    An ENTP should be able to understand pretty much any joke you make, and they're almost unoffendable when it comes to that;

    They are very open-minded, and tend to have very few dogmas, so chances are you will (almost) never feel like you're walking on eggshells when discussing something (providing you are equally open to discussion). Incidentally, probably among the least likely to define themselves as feminists;

    Tend to be driven and independent;

    Tend to have a lot of intellectual curiosity, and usually are able to discuss things not at all related to their careers on a fairly good level;

    They are assertive, but give room for you to be you;

    They are easy-going and don't like to waste their time bitching.

    Cons:

    Can be very blunt and say things that they ultimately don't mean, but made sense at the time.

    Expect them to come up with whacky ideas. The one I'm planning to meet contemplates going bald and buying a wig in order to optimize her time.

  2. #132
    Junior Member Carbarrawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I'm late on this post, but yes, I have had friendships with INTPs. Actually, I have six very close friends (ENFP, ESTP, INFJ, INTP, INTP, and ENFJ), and none of them share the same type except for the two INTPs. I am closest with the INFJ, but the INTPs I am second closest with I would say and.... INTPs are, like... the coolest people ever. They're, like, my favorite type xD I love INTPs. I love how they are, like... scientifically creative, and they really in the end just have this unique feel to them. I love the dreamy way they think and how much they think through things. I also like how I feel like I'm constantly learning more about them. I could go on, but I won't xD

  3. #133
    Junior Member Carbarrawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Meh, I guess the match isn't particularly common. Anyways, my 2 cents on the compatibility:

    Pros:

    A smart and mature ENTP is about the most entertaining person you'll ever meet;

    An ENTP should be able to understand pretty much any joke you make, and they're almost unoffendable when it comes to that;

    They are very open-minded, and tend to have very few dogmas, so chances are you will (almost) never feel like you're walking on eggshells when discussing something (providing you are equally open to discussion). Incidentally, probably among the least likely to define themselves as feminists;

    Tend to be driven and independent;

    Tend to have a lot of intellectual curiosity, and usually are able to discuss things not at all related to their careers on a fairly good level;

    They are assertive, but give room for you to be you;

    They are easy-going and don't like to waste their time bitching.

    Cons:

    Can be very blunt and say things that they ultimately don't mean, but made sense at the time.

    Expect them to come up with whacky ideas. The one I'm planning to meet contemplates going bald and buying a wig in order to optimize her time.

    I would definitely agree... also, I tend to be overly sarcastic, and sometimes people don't realize which can hurt them. Also, I have had to work on this part of my personality with my friends in that when they're upset I will say things very bluntly and how they are and no sugar coat things and I've had to fix this with my feeler friends. And... I would also agree with the wacky ideas thing (although, I think I would be too scared to go /bald... xD), and fortunately I have friends who can put up with and contribute to my wacky ideas ^_^

  4. #134
    Member Fluorescent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    HOT
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I used to hang out with a group of INTPs (most tested) and I've met quite a few.

    Tendentially, we get along just fine.
    We share the same type of outlandish and sarcastic humour, we usually have similar interests, they are ridiculously easy going (weren't there any Js to reign us in, our meetings would probably be all 'whenever you're free' and in the days the pub was closed), they are smart, to the point and quite nerdy. And we could lose 4 hours cracking jokes and arguing about the reasons why warlocks are better than mages or how to integrate advanced robotic functions in every day's house appliances, without noticing. And inside jokes, lots of them non stop.

    On the negative side, they tend to be extremely introverted and extremely socially clueless.
    One used to question everyone who joined for a gaming session, almost asking to provide nerd cred; another used to loudly regurgitate old and new memes in public and insisted to show me each and every one of his anime videos set to Linkin Park (could've been an INFP, he was deviantArt in the flesh)
    About the coolness factor, I've received more than a few "you can't be liking tabletop gaming, you're hot" and "you make that lame book sound interesting".

    INTPs? Pretty rad.
    “…why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”

  5. #135
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Most intp's I like to hit hard on the forehead with my arm on the back of their throats, so I am able to break their neck fast and end this misery.

    But only because I hate myself.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  6. #136
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbarrawr View Post
    I would definitely agree... also, I tend to be overly sarcastic, and sometimes people don't realize which can hurt them. Also, I have had to work on this part of my personality with my friends in that when they're upset I will say things very bluntly and how they are and no sugar coat things and I've had to fix this with my feeler friends. And... I would also agree with the wacky ideas thing (although, I think I would be too scared to go /bald... xD), and fortunately I have friends who can put up with and contribute to my wacky ideas ^_^
    Ty for this.

    Things ended up not working with the ENTP... It was fun for a while, but I guess we both confused things. We got each other perfectly, but there was no 'magic', if you will. She and I are still friends.

    Stereotypically speaking, it seemed like a terrible idea, but stereotypically speaking, we are also among the most likely to give in to curiosity.

  7. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ENTPS make me tired. Wanting to suck up all sorts of knowledge to the point where you end up super drained and sleepy.

  8. #138
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexygamer View Post
    ENTPS make me tired. Wanting to suck up all sorts of knowledge to the point where you end up super drained and sleepy.
    I could see that.

    I've grown to be more of a give and take in conversations. Well, I guess if it's not that, it's not much of a conversation. Even as an ENTP, I find it very irritating when people just run their mouths constantly.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  9. #139
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I could see that.

    I've grown to be more of a give and take in conversations. Well, I guess if it's not that, it's not much of a conversation. Even as an ENTP, I find it very irritating when people just run their mouths constantly.
    Ah come on !!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  10. #140
    Senior Member statuesquechica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I am madly in love with INTPs and ENTPs...they drive me crazy but I am totally drawn to their craziness.

    They are so different from one another but the conversations and connections made are pure bliss....sigh.

    Make sense?
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

    Joni Mitchell

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] Music and INTP's
    By m32 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:08 AM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP intensity and procastination
    By Qre:us in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:02 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTP's and Racing Thoughts
    By Synarch in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:26 PM
  4. [INTP] Bad trips and INTPs ?
    By Nihilen in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 11:11 PM
  5. [ENTP] ENTP - Alone and Quiet Extravert?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO