User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: NT's: What is your primary love language?

  1. #31
    Senior Member Array tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I know exactly where you're going with that and I agree 100%. I have to be careful about whether you are male or female when I say this, but either way I'd mud wrestle you for a BMW any day of the week.


    Sell tickets

  2. #32
    Playnerd Array Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I know exactly where you're going with that and I agree 100%. I have to be careful about whether you are male or female when I say this, but either way I'd mud wrestle you for a BMW any day of the week.
    <--- That's me.

    I don't know too many bald headed women out there except Amber Rose.

  3. #33
    Pose! Array Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I don't know too many bald headed women out there except Amber Rose.
    ... and all the cancer victims.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Array tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    ... and all the cancer victims.
    Women who have Thyriod problems somtimes suffer from it, and also great shock can suffer from it... Gail Porter a TV presenter here went bald for no reason...

    Sorry Intpness for distrating..

  5. #35
    Senior Member Array Gewitter27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    651

    Default

    I have never actually been in a situation in which I could test this out, so I have no clue.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

  6. #36

    Default

    Quality time
    Physical touch
    Acts of service
    Words of affirmation
    Receiving gifts

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    <--- That's me.

    I don't know too many bald headed women out there except Amber Rose.
    It could have been your boyfriend or the person you are currently stalking for all I know.

  8. #38
    Pose! Array Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Women who have Thyriod problems somtimes suffer from it, and also great shock can suffer from it... Gail Porter a TV presenter here went bald for no reason...

    Sorry Intpness for distrating..
    I've heard about great shock resulting in hairloss. Always thought those people were kidding, cause is hilarious. At least in my head. But it makes perfect sense. Doctors have said that any dramatic change in the human body creates a chain reaction in either your hair, your nails, bodily fluids and/or your skin.

    I'm not sorry. Medicine is a way more interesting topic.

  9. #39
    Pose! Array Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    <--- That's me.
    Dude, you have a camera on the ceiling above your bed? *goes bald*

  10. #40
    Senior Member Array INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Quality time
    Physical touch
    Acts of service
    Words of affirmation
    Receiving gifts
    Interesting. I'm thinking I should have given quality time a higher rating. I think I was thinking in terms of "amount of time". Quality time is, indeed, important!

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Poll: NT's What is Your Favorite Genre of Music??
    By COLORATURA in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. What is your primary motivation in life?
    By NewEra in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
  3. [NF] NF's: What is your primary love language?
    By INTPness in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 08:35 PM
  4. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO