• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Qre:us

I loooove INTJs too.

Except for the ones I haaaate.

Srsly, it's love/hate for me and the INTJ types. I tend to feel way more positive towards the ones who have either gotten over or never gone through their "must. prove. to. world. how. hardcore. I. am." stage. :cheese:

Hey, Miss Fatty! :drool:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivMa1B3cRdw]Serenade[/youtube]

meanwhile, I have thought about it AND I have acted (send him a inviting e-mail). Took me only thirty minutes to figure it out. I'm sooo proud of me!

That's how you rock that shit! Seeing initiative....:drool: Word!

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hardcore? After this thread there will never again be hardcore.

Flee, INTJs! Flee! They have you!

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hardcore? After this thread there will never again be hardcore.

Flee, INTJs! Flee! They have you!

Well, they may. It would be nice for a change. I have always owned myself and ruled over others (or at least I've been subtely and -mostly- lovingly manipulating them). I'd like to try some domination. :smile:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
What is it to capture Fortuna if she refuses to play for you?

I kid, I kid. I actually much prefer to plan on the fly or in the midst of action. I suppose it's from being the heavy Ni user that I am. :D

Yes, I'm aware that "plan on the fly" is a bit oxymoronic.:D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, they may. It would be nice for a change. I have always owned myself and ruled over others (or at least I've been subtely and -mostly- lovingly manipulating them). I'd like to try some domination. :smile:

I'm only dominating while camping and in the bedroom... :blush:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey, Miss Fatty! :drool:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivMa1B3cRdw]Serenade[/youtube]

That's how you rock that shit! Seeing initiative....:drool: Word!

AHAA...Now I am getting it :hi:! <fat lady> I picked an odd screenname! Wasn't aware of this. Got the information now but am not changing sceenname. Confident enough to know you would be positively swept of your feet if we'd meet.:D

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm only dominating while camping and in the bedroom... :blush:

I wanna be boss while camping, wanna be boss getting ESFP out of stupid -spur-of-the-moment-plans, wanna be boss in the morning when my kid has got to dress and I wanna be boss when I'm advising my boss. In the bedroom however...:newwink:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanna be boss while camping, wanna be boss getting ESFP out of stupid -spur-of-the-moment-plans, wanna be boss in the morning when my kid has got to dress and I wanna be boss when I'm advising my boss. In the bedroom however...:newwink:

If your outdoor knowledge and ability is better than mine, I have no problem; girls typically have to fight me for it in the bedroom if they want it. The rest I couldn't care less as long as I'm not stuck mopping up ESFPs tears...

I kid, I kid. I actually much prefer to plan on the fly or in the midst of action. I suppose it's from being the heavy Ni user that I am. :D

Yes, I'm aware that "plan on the fly" is a bit oxymoronic.:D

What is a plan or an action at the end of it? Decision. One plans in order to decide, [then] one acts on a decision. You act with deliberation. I act in the moment.

Either way, if we decide on flight, we will fly. You've grounded me so, beforehand, INTJ.

AHAA...Now I am getting it :hi:! <fat lady> I picked an odd screenname! Wasn't aware of this. Got the information now but am not changing sceenname.

:laugh: Actually, the Miss Fatty was for Kantgirl, but, it's seredipitous that it was in the same post where I multi-quoted you. Then, with your above ^ comment, I decided to urban dictionarizeLuet. :doh:
It was an unknown association, I promise.

Sometimes, my Ne is better than I am even aware of it to be. /ego

Confident enough to know you would be positively swept of your feet if we'd meet.:D

I concur, although, it may be a fun battle to see who sweeps who. Only question, when the dust settles....can ya handle it? Handle the broomstick, I mean? :newwink:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I may not be. But I always see a more practical way of doing it, in theory. Except in the bedroom, there I happily leave praticallity behind.

I may not be. But I always see a more practical way of doing it, in theory. Except in the bedroom, there I happily leave praticallity behind.

Well......:drool: I don't know about ENTP dudes, but I'm sold!

slant

MBTI Type
TOTO
What do other types love about INTJ's?
What do you get from INTJ's?
Which of your psychological / emotional / other needs or desires are addressed / filled by INTJ's?

All of the above. I just like the INTJ way of thinking, they way they ask questions, the proccess in which they'll go into so much detail to try to understand something. INTJs are organized, efficient, and detail oriented. I find that their communication style is quite clear and exact, which is the kind of communication I enjoy the most. They also tend to be walking encyclopedias, which is also a +. Their love to learn and ability to be analytical and objective is just amazing.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
There is so much I could reply, Qre:us!!! Lets just say I excell at domestic science.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If your way is better it's better. I'm just used to being the only person around who knows what he's doing past putting clothes on when it comes to the outdoors.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That was kind of a cool discussion about type and politics in the middle of this thread. :yes:

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTJ
Romance, intimacy and Fi... taught by an INTJ? I thought we sucked in this department.

Relationships bring it out in them, ime...;)

Isn't that a doozy? But, yup....he's way more sentimental, interpersonally, than I am. To outsiders, I may seem the more fluffy, fuzzy, warmer, welcoming of the two. But, it's really him even though on the outside he looks aloof and cold, and not very inviting. It's weird...can't explain more clearly. I think it's the Fi/Fe divide.

All of this sounds like me. Lots of people get to see me goofy, which isn't necessarily an INTJ trait. But a very, very select few get to see me sentimental and romantic and fuzzy. We're like a hard candy shell with a gooey center :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
All of this sounds like me. Lots of people get to see me goofy, which isn't necessarily an INTJ trait. But a very, very select few get to see me sentimental and romantic and fuzzy. We're like a hard candy shell with a gooey center :)

hope you know that posts like this make people in love with INTJs think, "great, so he/she hates me."

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I figure if she's not ignoring me I'm usefull somehow. If she's talking too me I'm not regarded as an idiot.