• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh... you mean make an ass out of myself? Cause that's generally what happens! :rofl1::blush:

Last week I was sitting at my bosses desk in intelligent discussion and a dress just a bit to chique for work, when the object of my admiration (entp, 20-years older & much higher in hierarchy) comes in:

entp: "you're looking splendit today! Like you are going out tonight... Wanna go to the opera with me? Or do you wanne come straight home with me?" (boss raises an eyebrow :wtf:)

Trying to outsmart him and feel bigger then I really do, I say: 'I prefer the opera. I like good foreplay first' (boss raises an eyebrow again)

Then I immediatly fled the room.. :run:So, was that cute or hopeless? :wubbie:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^:rofl1:

Even I think that's kinda cute.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, that's kind of a relief. I'm gonna try and follow up on that flirt I think.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not bad..not bad at all :D :D :D

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I call that successful flirting as an INTJ, Luet. :D

ENTP males freak me out a little bit with the ego. I'm not very ego-friendly, I think they'd feel starved. And I might feel starved for a connection that goes really deep. There seems to be strong love-hate chemistry, but I don't know how deep it goes. Generally, I start out being a little suspicious of them. Also because one of them fucked me over when I was younger.

ENTP women seem different.

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
What do other types love about INTJ's?
What do you get from INTJ's?
Which of your psychological / emotional / other needs or desires are addressed / filled by INTJ's?

Qre:us

[...]
when the object of my admiration (entp, 20-years older & much higher in hierarchy) comes in:

[...]
Trying to outsmart him and feel bigger then I really do, I say: 'I prefer the opera. I like good foreplay first' (boss raises an eyebrow again)

Either way, a 'fat' lady was gonna sing by end of the night. Isn't that right? :D

ENTP males freak me out a little bit with the ego. I'm not very ego-friendly, I think they'd feel starved. And I might feel starved for a connection that goes really deep. There seems to be strong love-hate chemistry, but I don't know how deep it goes. Generally, I start out being a little suspicious of them. Also because one of them fucked me over when I was younger.

With the right delivery and flavour, ego can be charming. /entp

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
He has been comming at my desk every day since than. But I seem to need lots of confirmation before I believe in my succes in this area.... I'm thinking over all the different views he could have on this incident. We INTJ's are very well capable of driving ourselfes nuts (we do not need others for that!)

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Either way, a 'fat' lady was gonna sing by end of the night. Isn't that right? :D

With the right delivery and flavour, ego can be charming. /entp

haven't sung yet. But I plan to get there...:devil:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ

I don't know many enpt-males but I am able to make a deeper connection to them. I feel very attracted to them but their flirting has the side-effect of making me extremly shy. I can handle a teasy flirst but they are 'overdoing' it and seem to prefer an audiance to witness their succes! Those are the moments I'm loning AND hating them :blush:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Meanwhile, while the INTJ plans......elsewhere, life & singing takes place. :devil:

yeah, yeah, I am (rationally) aware of that. Just can't help mijself :17425: But you have motivated me to act now. I'm gonna think this over...:cry:

What do other types love about INTJ's?

I'm ENTP and the only INTJ that I know, closely, is my bf. There's a weird dynamic there between us. He's one of the few that I rarely have to bark out, "Keep UP!" as he's mentally there with me. There's quite a lot of time spent bickering, but it is just another form of our :wubbie:. I like how he seems just like ME but a mirror opposite in every way.

He/me

Loves routine/Hates routine
Punctual/:whistling:
Very black&white with the world/I can challenge and find holes in any 'judgement'/theories he brings to the table...shades of gray
Serious/Silly
Silly/Serious
[we can switch kinda efforlessly]
Hella fun to tease/LOVE to tease :D
Finds weird quirks audaciously charming/My charm is the weird quirks in thoughts [again, vice versa here, for different things; mine in how I interact with the world, his in how he just is]

What do you get from INTJ's?

My anchor, my stability.

Which of your psychological / emotional / other needs or desires are addressed / filled by INTJ's?

Teaches me Fi, subtlety with feelings, romance, teaches me intimacy. Insights into morals. He has unwavering morals, it's quite a sight to see.
He teaches me to care less about my outside projection to the world, and to just do/be. He understands when to take me seriously, and when to laugh with me. I love getting glimpses into the weird, fascinating world that is his Ni as he loves the hair-brained ways I'd make two random things 'connect'. He actually indulges in my one-upmanship, and, knows when to back off, "No more, you're annoying me now." I like that, I like when people are direct and straight-up in what they say to me, exactly what they're feeling. Te.

Although, there are issues...but, this is a 'love' thread, so...

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Romance, intimacy and Fi... taught by an INTJ? I thought we sucked in this department.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Relationships bring it out in them, ime...;)

Romance, intimacy and Fi... taught by an INTJ? I though we sucked in this department.

Isn't that a doozy? But, yup....he's way more sentimental, interpersonally, than I am. To outsiders, I may seem the more fluffy, fuzzy, warmer, welcoming of the two. But, it's really him even though on the outside he looks aloof and cold, and not very inviting. It's weird...can't explain more clearly. I think it's the Fi/Fe divide.

I unknowingly hurt his feelings more than the other way around (and he was doing his on purpose, to prove a point, get me to *feel* what I did was wrong...yeah, over head).
He's also not a teenager, but 30, and thus, has developed his tertiary.

Like little gestures he'll do, and two days later, my mind clues in and connects, that it was a reference to X particular about me....

"Ooooooohhhh"

:doh:

Edit, to add: he can't understand heads nor tails of Fe, nor its significance. Which makes it kinda moot, except for when he unknowingly gets enamoured by le charms.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Meanwhile, while the INTJ plans......elsewhere, life & singing takes place. :devil:

MrBurns.gif

In time... In time.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I loooove INTJs too.

Except for the ones I haaaate.

Srsly, it's love/hate for me and the INTJ types. I tend to feel way more positive towards the ones who have either gotten over or never gone through their "must. prove. to. world. how. hardcore. I. am." stage. :cheese:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
meanwhile, I have thought about it AND I have acted (send him a inviting e-mail). Took me only thirty minutes to figure it out. I'm sooo proud of me!