• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'd offer myself, my love, and my abilities to the right Mastermind; I'd even call her Mistress or Master if she so chooses.
That's how we like it :devil:

However, she'd need to have the right vision and love me in return.
Aw :) I hope someday a nice INTJ finds you and gives you a good home.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd offer myself, my love, and my abilities to the right Mastermind; I'd even call her Mistress or Master if she so chooses. However, she'd need to have the right vision and love me in return.

Gird your loins, bud, you are looking for ENTJ.

INTJ: I am Mistress only over me... and a select few others, but only some times.
ENTJ: I am Mistress over all... except you.

The vision thing is what cracks it.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^^^ Man, you guys are making me feel like short dumpy-looking Napoleon:
napoleon_bonaparte-1.jpg

Instead of puffed up victorious looking Napoleon:
napoleon_bonaparte.jpeg

:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We provide the dream that there will always be something to conquer still..even after you've won the war and are ruler of the known world ;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I haven't added to this thread yet:
I like INTJ's stability and surefastedness... it's probably the solidity of the J that I appreciate because my P-type is a bit like a big cloud so it can be really difficult to hone down to a solid point, INTJ's are the epitomy of not being as cloudy in their thinking.

I do also appreciate their causion with emotion although the whole tortoise thing can be a little wary after a while, but once they are out they are out.

I also appreciate having to work to get people on board.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*makes an appearance*

*looks around in horror*

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

*disappears*

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So I'm sitting in my ideal environment and enjoying my thoughts when NFs run in and force this on me...
[YOUTUBE="TCHPHAZsGsY"]:dry:[/YOUTUBE] Twas an NF who forced me to see this. :dry:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Watching INTJ's "flirt" is so cute.

Being treated like a confused little retard gets old fast, though. For both partners.

No ENFP-INTJ relationship for me if that means the INTJ is supposed to think that the ENFP's brand of thinking is just "sooo cute" in its simpleness and the ENFP is supposed to think that the INTJ's difficulties in the emotional realm are adorable in an ogre-like retarded way.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, no that's just how it gets started and we notice one another. We tend to naturally balance out each other on those things though and make quite a good team against the world once in a relationship ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As cute as somethings about the INTJ are, I'm probably more enamored with their sensible side.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As cute as somethings about the INTJ are, I'm probably more enamored with their sensible side.

Well put. I enjoy them being cute when ranting, but more than anything I admire their determination, drive and sheer will-power to get things done. They usually see things so clearly, and know exactly what needs to be done. Can't say I don't envy that :)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Me too.

INTJs are my favorite.

:)

I have such a hot-and-cold thing with ISTPs (as in, I'm totally hot for them and they usually feel ice cold about me...)