• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since when is inbreeding the rational thing to do?

Of course..if that is your choice, I will respect it..*thinks about focussing solely to ENTJ-worship*

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm rather fond of INTJs myself. INTJs are the only N types I know in real life!

We sometimes had that N/S divide come up but other than that, we really get along well and generally like each other.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What most people don't know is that most of we INTJ's plans, plots, and schemes are ultimately not for world domination...

They are to gain the favor of ENFPs. :laugh::wubbie:

Sure.

Cough *Tertiary Te* cough, *Closest world domination style to a NTJ* cough. :devil:

Ahem. Just nothing. Nothing at all. :whistling: :D

Since when is inbreeding the rational thing to do?

Of course..if that is your choice, I will respect it..*thinks about focussing solely to ENTJ-worship*

We destroy the weak. We devour the strong. We strive to dominate the world of NFPs. :vader1:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aint it a bitch that that world just seems ever ellusive? :smooch:

Coz really, sweetheart..how do you invade something you cannot grasp? :devil:

We do love you for trying however, so plz, plz don't give up :wubbie:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

And while you guys sweep all the INTJs off their feet I get to prey on the ENTPs who remain! Bwahahahaha!!!!! :devil:

itsatrap.jpg
:rofl1:

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ah, my dear. You underestimate the INTJ mantra: The impossible is always possible. ;) Everything elusive is merely a temporary setback waiting to be conquered. :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By all means..take your time :devil:

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Ah, my dear. You underestimate the INTJ mantra: The impossible is always possible. ;) Everything elusive is merely a temporary setback waiting to be conquered. :devil:

This quackery works on the susceptible NF types all the time. Well played. :D

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Well, I thought this thread was about INTJ love (loving INTJs as our reciprocation of love isn't always...evident), but I quickly realized that it had gone off on a tangent into politics, then how INTJs dislike certain types, then on to INTJ mantras? I am a bit confused as to the flow of this...works.

Regardless, I simply posted here because I disagree as to INTJs all hating INFPs (I am aware someone else already disagreed). I'm dating an INFP, and he's lovely.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*frolicks about and summons some unicorns to play with*

Wheeeeee :D

View attachment 4071

I see what you did there. :dry:

Distracting us with bouts of randomness and fluffy idealism.

Well, I thought this thread was about INTJ love (loving INTJs as our reciprocation of love isn't always...evident), but I quickly realized that it had gone off on a tangent into politics, then how INTJs dislike certain types, then on to INTJ mantras? I am a bit confused as to the flow of this...works.

Regardless, I simply posted here because I disagree as to INTJs all hating INFPs (I am aware someone else already disagreed). I'm dating an INFP, and he's lovely.

The OP sets the tone for the thread's sarcasm. :)
Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul. :D

Someone could write a serious post if they wanted to, regardless.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you should think twice about invading our world, if it's not to your liking :D

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm starting to think ENFPs have their own way of conquering the world...

By charming INTJs. :laugh:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd offer myself, my love, and my abilities to the right Mastermind; I'd even call her Mistress or Master if she so chooses. However, she'd need to have the right vision and love me in return.