• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Playground, for now?

This is why the ENFPs get us...a whale (which I thought was a scarf at first) and actually listening to what we say...a recipe for endless fun. Plus lamp is hot.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Came for an ego boost, left satisfied. :D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
A thread dedicated to INTJ love.

Should I be scared?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No, this is a joke about MYASS.

Y2K MYASS

"....This database will encompass all information associated with the business. As you begin using the program, feel free to put anything you want in MYASS.

As MYASS grows larger, we envision a time when it will be commonplace for a supervisor to hand work to an employee and say, "here, stick this in MYASS...."

I wonder I they have a home version of this software....:shock:

-----------------------------------------------

Personally I don't know if INTJ's care if we love them are not. As long as we don't hate them for a reason they do not agree with.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
INTJs are a love hate thing for me, hate (In a 'I can't help but love you' sort of way) that they bring out a very terrifying sense that conflict is nigh and that I must go fight (Either for or against them)!

HATE it when they're 'right', it's got to be one of the number one things that get under my skin, I think it invented my experience of the >_< smiley.

But then there's this real sweet bit to them (atleast to an INTJ friend of mine) which I don't see often ( ;_; ), but wich makes me want to say '@_@ You can use me in your plans for world domination however you want <3'.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
known two IRL. my dad, and the other i fell in love with.

one online i kind of got to know (notta). i think i fell a little in love with her too.

that said, i need a larger sample size to be sure.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul. :D

intjinfp.jpg

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm down with not being looked at as cold.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

But INTJs love INFPs, IME. It's almost sickening at times. I'm the one that doesn't like INFPs, and it's because they tend to be somewhat less considerate and fixated on arbitrary values that I don't understand, while they see me as political, shallow and extremely cold. Okay, and I'm jealous that INFPs seem to have a better emotional connection with INTJs than I do, because of their ability to understand Fi (though I think I probably understand everything else about them better). That's another reason.

An INTJ probably wouldn't bother to hate INFPs... they find hate illogical. They'd probably go, "Oh, that INFP is irrelevant to what I'm doing," and just brush them off without any feeling. The INFP might read more into it, but it's probably a projection of the INFPs self-loathing onto the INTJ at that point.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Athenian dude, you get to understand those crazies that started this thread and their introverted siblings, so no whining. INTJs are ours :wubbie: