• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Aww... yeah, they are pretty deep. :wubbie:

Sigh. I've been hanging around too many INTPs these days while working on CCNA classes. That must be where all the hyper-critical energy is coming from. :doh:

Too many INTPs?

There is no such thing.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Too many INTPs?

There is no such thing.

Depends on the context.

For learning about computing topics, there is no such thing.

For being kind and uncritical towards TJs, there might be.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Depends on the context.

We're not hyper-critical about everything. We actually do get things done without questioning it every step of the way.

Sometimes

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Depends on the context.

You can barely imagine how much more was going on seconds ago :)

But dont worry, that's why I am in the asylum and noone else :)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
We may just be trying to improve the system.

I agree. NTPs identify and solve problems. Staying open to evaluation of both positives and negatives is our biggest strength. If we see something with a lot of obvious negatives, however, we can't just ignore it.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's an observation.
Look up the word in the dictionary--unless you are too jaded to use a dictionary.

Election based democracy uses popular consensus as the mechanism to distribute power. In order to be successful in politics, it is necessary to represent popular opinion (or cheat, let's not have any Bush examples).
I can see three possible ways of representing popular opinion:
1. Your values are already the same as >50% of the population
2. You are able to shift popular opinion to your own
3. You are able to act as if your values were theirs

You don't agree that Fe is much better suited to the second option?

And beyond that, you don't agree that NTJs are incredibly unlikely to possess a position readily adoptable by the public?

It's not jaded of me to accept that a career in politics necessitates the omission of some personal values and often the adoption of external values so long as popular vote is the law.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@ murk
conclusion. you don't love INTJs :D

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
*looks at thread, raises eyebrow*

*looks at ENPs*

Let's get out of here, lovers.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Election based democracy uses popular consensus as the mechanism to distribute power. In order to be successful in politics, it is necessary to represent popular opinion (or cheat, let's not have any Bush examples).
I can see three possible ways of representing popular opinion:
1. Your values are already the same as >50% of the population
2. You are able to shift popular opinion to your own
3. You are able to act as if your values were theirs

You don't agree that Fe is much better suited to the second option?

And beyond that, you don't agree that NTJs are incredibly unlikely to possess a position readily adoptable by the public?

It's not jaded of me to accept that a career in politics necessitates the omission of some personal values and often the adoption of external values so long as popular vote is the law.

Interesting analysis quiet clever. Nevertheless, INTJ don't need to go through the election process to have power. They do one better and control the elected puppet.:devil:

Also for some reason they do quiet well maintaining there role when elected/appointed to a judicial branch.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Is that a joke about my ass?

I agree spamtar.