• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Te is like swinging a broad hammer. Ti is like looking at something under a microscope while picking at it with a pair of tweezers. Both have their uses... I just don't think Te has any place in the delicate, complex arena of politics.

You can associate all the imagery you want.

Te is focused on developing external models while Ti is concerned with developing internal models.

Politics is an external model.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A love/hate thing with INTJs. They can be delightfully diabolical. My cat is a INTJ and we understand each other.

Even when they rub you the wrong way at first they tend to grow on you.

I wish I could wake up an INTJ and when I got back from work revert back into an INTP. Would tick a lot of associates off at work yet life would be easier.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You can associate all the imagery you want.

Te is focused on developing external models while Ti is concerned with developing internal models.

Aethian just doesnt know that he is an infp yet. Imagine what he will say about Te when he has gone to find out :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

And I think Te-dominance is a large reason why politics is the way it is.

But this is a thread about INTJ love so :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie: INTJwubbies! :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Right-wing is the only complement he's given us.

Of course in his mind it means fascist pig instead of forward thinking liberator.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd stick needles in my eyes before I allowed someone to call me right-wing.
I don't play golf with Rush Limbastard.

Well, I'm glad to hear that. :yes:

Just don't let him talk you into it... no matter how reasonable/practical he makes himself sound. People don't always mean what they say in the way they say it. I guess I just worry that since Te tends to assume people are direct, it would easily become confused in politics where no one says what they mean.

Right-wing is the only complement he's given us.

Of course in his mind it means fascist pig instead of forward thinking liberator.

Aha! So you ARE one of them.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
And I think Te-dominance is a large reason why politics is the way it is.

But this is a thread about INTJ love so :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie: INTJwubbies! :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

Politics in the western world is an Fe game.

Te is only useful if you value personal success above what can most accurately be described as integrity. And if you should manage to have that moral flexibility your Te needs to work overdrive to manage all that F.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, I'm glad to hear that. :yes:

Just don't let him talk you into it... no matter how reasonable/practical he makes himself sound.

Aha! So you ARE one of them.

I tho do like that you found some confidence after all.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This thread has taken a turn for the fail.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I enjoy INTJ's as long as I'm in the mood for their judgments.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
This thread has taken a turn for the fail.

Maybe this little birdy can save it!

INTJ9.jpg

Oh, little birdy.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe this little birdy can save it!

INTJ9.jpg

Oh, little birdy.

Aww... yeah, they are pretty deep. :wubbie:

Sigh. I've been hanging around too many INTPs these days while working on CCNA classes. That must be where all the hyper-critical energy is coming from. :doh: