User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 237

Thread: I looove INTJs.

  1. #201
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I loooove INTJs too.

    Except for the ones I haaaate.

    Srsly, it's love/hate for me and the INTJ types. I tend to feel way more positive towards the ones who have either gotten over or never gone through their "must. prove. to. world. how. hardcore. I. am." stage.
    Hey, Miss Fatty!

    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivMa1B3cRdw]Serenade[/youtube]

    Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    meanwhile, I have thought about it AND I have acted (send him a inviting e-mail). Took me only thirty minutes to figure it out. I'm sooo proud of me!
    That's how you rock that shit! Seeing initiative.... Word!

  2. #202
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Hardcore? After this thread there will never again be hardcore.

    Flee, INTJs! Flee! They have you!

  3. #203
    Member Luet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Hardcore? After this thread there will never again be hardcore.

    Flee, INTJs! Flee! They have you!
    Well, they may. It would be nice for a change. I have always owned myself and ruled over others (or at least I've been subtely and -mostly- lovingly manipulating them). I'd like to try some domination.

  4. #204
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What is it to capture Fortuna if she refuses to play for you?
    I kid, I kid. I actually much prefer to plan on the fly or in the midst of action. I suppose it's from being the heavy Ni user that I am.

    Yes, I'm aware that "plan on the fly" is a bit oxymoronic.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

  5. #205
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    Well, they may. It would be nice for a change. I have always owned myself and ruled over others (or at least I've been subtely and -mostly- lovingly manipulating them). I'd like to try some domination.
    I'm only dominating while camping and in the bedroom...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #206
    Member Luet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Hey, Miss Fatty!

    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivMa1B3cRdw]Serenade[/youtube]



    That's how you rock that shit! Seeing initiative.... Word!
    AHAA...Now I am getting it ! <fat lady> I picked an odd screenname! Wasn't aware of this. Got the information now but am not changing sceenname. Confident enough to know you would be positively swept of your feet if we'd meet.

  7. #207
    Member Luet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'm only dominating while camping and in the bedroom...

    I wanna be boss while camping, wanna be boss getting ESFP out of stupid -spur-of-the-moment-plans, wanna be boss in the morning when my kid has got to dress and I wanna be boss when I'm advising my boss. In the bedroom however...

  8. #208
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    I wanna be boss while camping, wanna be boss getting ESFP out of stupid -spur-of-the-moment-plans, wanna be boss in the morning when my kid has got to dress and I wanna be boss when I'm advising my boss. In the bedroom however...
    If your outdoor knowledge and ability is better than mine, I have no problem; girls typically have to fight me for it in the bedroom if they want it. The rest I couldn't care less as long as I'm not stuck mopping up ESFPs tears...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #209
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    I kid, I kid. I actually much prefer to plan on the fly or in the midst of action. I suppose it's from being the heavy Ni user that I am.

    Yes, I'm aware that "plan on the fly" is a bit oxymoronic.
    What is a plan or an action at the end of it? Decision. One plans in order to decide, [then] one acts on a decision. You act with deliberation. I act in the moment.

    Either way, if we decide on flight, we will fly. You've grounded me so, beforehand, INTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    AHAA...Now I am getting it ! <fat lady> I picked an odd screenname! Wasn't aware of this. Got the information now but am not changing sceenname.
    Actually, the Miss Fatty was for Kantgirl, but, it's seredipitous that it was in the same post where I multi-quoted you. Then, with your above ^ comment, I decided to urban dictionarizeLuet.
    It was an unknown association, I promise.

    Sometimes, my Ne is better than I am even aware of it to be. /ego

    Confident enough to know you would be positively swept of your feet if we'd meet.
    I concur, although, it may be a fun battle to see who sweeps who. Only question, when the dust settles....can ya handle it? Handle the broomstick, I mean?

  10. #210
    Member Luet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I may not be. But I always see a more practical way of doing it, in theory. Except in the bedroom, there I happily leave praticallity behind.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Ask an INTJ
    By logan235711 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ flirting
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. [INTJ] INTJ's Introverted Feeling - Child (Puer/Puella)
    By Zhash in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and spelling
    By Natrushka in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 02:14 PM
  5. [INTJ] INTJ: Lack of Concentration?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO