User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Thread: I looove INTJs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Athenian dude, you get to understand those crazies that started this thread and their introverted siblings, so no whining. INTJs are ours
    Oh, you mean NTPs? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about them. They kind of tend to blend into the background. Thanks!

Well, I guess that works then.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I almost forgot about them.
    They'll love to hear that
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Poppy is the only INTJ I like.

and maybe Edgar..but he'll have to woo me over.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

They'll love to hear that
    Well, I was thinking about emotions. I usually don't think about INTPs when I'm thinking about emotional issues. When I start talking to an INTP, I normally don't use that part of my brain. But I think about them all the time when I'm configuring networks or studying philosophy. In fact, that's the kind of thing I normally talk to them about.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well, I was thinking about emotions. I usually don't think about INTPs when I'm thinking about emotional issues. When I start talking to an INTP, I normally don't use that part of my brain. But I think about them all the time when I'm configuring networks or studying philosophy.
    Wait..you're saying that INTPs and perhaps ENTPs just...don't provide you with an emotional connection, but somehow you want one with INTJs (and presumably ENTJs). What's the logic behind that one???
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

For emotions I got a plug and play key that just needs to be inserted in the right socket.

Can't establish emotional connections with INTP's? I don't see why that's so difficult.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You have to see it that way, it's always the same with girls. They go for the quiet, mysterious, decidedly intelligent looking guy, because he is just soooo different than the others. Then they figure that + his calmness the guy got a lot of issues too, which is brilliant, because then they can fully live their helping syndrome.

Eventually then they gonna marry him and from this point on, two scenarios are likely to happen. In the 1st one the decidedly intelligent guy becomes healed and finds his self-confidence, eventually turning out to be boring from now on for the girl, cause she has no need to care for him no more. Or two the guy never becomes healed but rather keeps on being an idiot, resulting in the girl having totally exhausted herself.

No matter which path it takes, eventually at age 30 the girl will figure that she has lived so far for only one person, will blame that person for that of course and then leave the marriage "to find her self".

And then a patient NTP playboy, who was rejected when the girl was younger and not wanted because he was not enough trouble, will have patiently waited and score
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wait..you're saying that INTPs and perhaps ENTPs just...don't provide you with an emotional connection, but somehow you want one with INTJs (and presumably ENTJs). What's the logic behind that one???
    Oh, I didn't mean that. I just meant that it didn't occur to me to look for an emotional connection there, not that one didn't exist.

It's more like the fact that I normally don't think about picking up groceries when I go to an electronics store. But come to think of it, one that I go to actually does have a grocery section. It's not that I have a problem with buying groceries there, it's just that it doesn't come to mind to do so.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol, Athenian, I feel your frustration. I have the same aspirations with NTPs. Unfortunately, there will always be some barrier there, whether I like it or not. They're great, and I *can* have an emotional connection with them, but with NTJs it just kinda..happens naturally without me putting thought or effort in it, I can just enjoy it. With NTPs I am constantly aware of it and evaluating it to make sure nothing gets disrupted.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It's more like the fact that I normally don't think about picking up groceries when I go to an electronics store.
    Gee, if I knew you better that would've hurt.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf