• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP.org

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What's this? A legitimate ENTP thread? I was fully expecting more tripe. Brava!

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I am interested why ENTPs are all posting here when their own backyard is rotting like a grave.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am interested why ENTPs are all posting here when their own backyard is rotting like a grave.

That's a kind of wisdom only an entp will get ... but I meant get not get

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Sheesh, I dunno. Is that advertising? Just seems like a question. People talk about INTJf and INTPc without it being "advertising".

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Aww, why you tattling on the poor guy? He just has a question!

Cuff him boys!
*Pushes cloud into the back of a police car*

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sheesh, I dunno. Is that advertising? Just seems like a question. People talk about INTJf and INTPc without it being "advertising".

Yeah, but they don't start entire threads about those forums, or post links to them. That's what makes it different. If you start a thread about another forum, or post a link to it, that's advertising, if I understand the policy correctly.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Yeah, but they don't start entire threads about those forums, or post links to them. That's what makes it different. If you start a thread about another forum, or post a link to it, that's advertising.

I suppose. I'm more of a "spirit of the law" kind of person, but I see what you're saying.

Qre:us

Clues for Athenian....

(A)

Yeah, but they don't start entire threads about those forums, or post links to them. That's what makes it different. If you start a thread about another forum, or post a link to it, that's advertising, if I understand the policy correctly.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/10368-intp-central.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/5141-why-intjforum-so-boring.html

(B)
I think you just violated forum policy... though I'm not the expert on this.

Mods?

V
What's this? A legitimate ENTP thread? I was fully expecting more tripe. Brava!

[removed]
noone posts in his own ass
:laugh:

Jaguar

Shall I "advertise" for INTJf?
I was reading that forum tonight.
I find it calming.
At least I don't have an urge for violence over there. :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

INTPc is an exception, because it's run by the same people who run this forum. And as for INTJf... well, I think all the discussions about INTJf were what prompted them to add that clause about "other internet forums" to the rules. Those threads were created before that was added to the rules.

I don't know, if the rule doesn't apply now, when should it?

Ah, well. What do ENTPs know about following rules, anyway? ;) Alas, they're all irredeemable Chaotic Neutrals.

Qre:us

INTPc is an exception, because it's run by the same people who run this forum. And as for INTJf... well, I think all the discussions about INTJf were what prompted them to add that clause about "other internet forums" to the rules. Those threads were created before that was added to the rules.

I don't know, if the rule doesn't apply now, when should it?

I'm confused; your first quote was a response to poppy AFTER she asked about the INTPforum and the INTJforum, and your response was:
(1) If they don't post a link, AND/OR
(2) If they don't start a thread

Now, your response is the second quote?

There's some kinda inconsistency going on, I dunno if it's the rules or you. (note: I've never read the forum rules)

Ah, well. What do ENTPs know about following rules, anyway? ;) Alas, they're all irredeemable Chaotic Neutrals.

Now, THIS makes sense. :D (and is logically consistent)