• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP.org

Jaguar

I'm no ENTP, but you sure are a whiny rule nazi, Athenian.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Advertising other forums, trying to get our members to join them (like what mayflow was doing) is against the rules here. And though there's not an explicit rule against it, we do kind of frown on bringing your drama from another forum (i.e. "I came here from XYZ forum, which is an awful place run by Nazis"). This thread doesn't violate the rules IMO because the OP isn't (to my knowledge) affiliated with ENTP.org or trying to get folks to jump ship here for there. And it's pretty low-grade drama. :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Advertising other forums, trying to get our members to join them (like what mayflow was doing) is against the rules here. And though there's not an explicit rule against it, we do kind of frown on bringing your drama from another forum (i.e. "I came here from XYZ forum, which is an awful place run by Nazis"). This thread doesn't violate the rules IMO because the OP isn't (to my knowledge) affiliated with ENTP.org or trying to get folks to jump ship here for there. And it's pretty low-grade drama. :D

Well, as long as you're okay with it, I'm okay with it. :yes:

I just want to make sure people knew the potential was there for it to be considered advertising even if they weren't getting paid.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Well, as long as you're okay with it, I'm okay with it. :yes:

It's a grey area but this thread doesn't look like advertising to me. It's not against the rules to mention other forums here, just troll here to advertise for them. The OP is a well-established member here; if they joined up just to ask that question I'd find it fishy.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

McGuffin was advertising the Intp central in here, I don't see how that he can get away with it. But if that is against the rules, i will stop it.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like how the word "nazi" was used by Ivy just after Jaguar used it...
I'm easily amused...

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
McGuffin was advertising the Intp central in here, I don't see how that he can get away with it. But if that is against the rules, i will stop it.

INTP Central shares management with this site so that is not considered advertising here. These are affiliated sites. But did you read what I wrote? I specifically said that I didn't consider this thread to be breaking any rules.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
In reponce to the OP, I stopped posting and entp org, because they changed the software, post Christmas and I didn't like the new look. It made the text difficult to read. There is also a hell of a lot of Hey we're entps, were interesting, we rule the world yadayyadayada... So yes put those thngs together and I came here although I swing by occationally, I just find it harder to get enegaged.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Seems silly to do that. Branching into groups (NT's in general for example) works far better. If yeu have a large group of all the same type, eventually it's just going to degrade into blehness and "preaching to the choir", to the point that it's a waste of time.

Toss in that ENTP in general is semi rare, and with the lack of other NT's perspectives, and those of non-NT's, there's really no discussion possible.

In short, if I were stuck in a box with 20 clones of myself, I imagine the conversation would be rather dull. Even if the walls of the box were going to end up very colourful in the process.

Having 100+ people I don't know with different beliefs and such, would be far better sampling for discussion. Without a point of contention there can be no debate and no self improvement, soooo yeah. Lots more of those out here.

I have no interest in restricting myself to such an inane and dull existance, waste of my time, and I question why anyone else would do it in the first place.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I post there occasionally but find the blatant trolling that is allowed to carry on pretty annoying. I'm all for freedom of expression but not at the expense of being able to interact with others intelligently. Granted, it's only a few members, but they can be loud.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I post there occasionally but find the blatant trolling that is allowed to carry on pretty annoying. I'm all for freedom of expression but not at the expense of being able to interact with others intelligently. Granted, it's only a few members, but they can be loud.

Ah, I have to say I have soft spots for trolls, there was one there that used to be ded funny :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You rang ? :party:

:rofl1:

That's funny because he's from Germany. In case you didn't know that.

I know Germans aren't really Nazis anymore, but they've still got that image of extremely harsh military-like efficiency and discipline in most peoples minds. That's probably why people call me a "grammar Nazi" when I correct people's grammar.