• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs only, "You know you're in love when"

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
she has big tits

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You avoid that person like the plague, to avoid any embarrasing situation.
96% I talking here.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
when I feel like I can be myself around them.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When not only do I not mind them being around all the time, I actually want them around.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
You cannot decide which is more attractive: its function or aesthetic flawlessness.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I believe he is smarter than anyone else I have met or will ever meet.

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
When they react to your most obscure, hard-to-get-but-extremely-clever joke with a sarcastic, knowing half-a-smile in less than a second. :wubbie:

Seriously, I really don't know what to answer to this question. *tertiary Fe-retard*

tgk

MBTI Type
INTP
When they react to your most obscure, hard-to-get-but-extremely-clever joke with a sarcastic, knowing half-a-smile in less than a second. :wubbie:

Seriously, I really don't know what to answer to this question. *tertiary Fe-retard*

Agreed, I know I've found a keeper when she laughs at some obscure high-brow jokes that went over everyone's head.

On an unrelated note: Who's tits are those in your avatar? I find them quite lovely...:heart:

redacted

When I want to kick it with them all the time and tell them everything I'm thinking and sleep next to them every night and call them multiple times a day and text them in class. And when I lose interest in my loser-ass friends.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
When thinking about him makes me smile, when I think he is as smart as me, when my heart beats harder if I see him, when I plan a future for us, instead of just for me, when I imagine he is old and decrepit and feel tenderness towards that old version of him.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
when it is OK to take a dump with the door open.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're in love when ____________________________

you get pissed because falling in love with them makes no real sense but you're doing it anyway, screwing up your sensible life strategy! (dammit)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
when it is OK to take a dump with the door open.

That's never ok.

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg