crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Koocoomoo View Post
    You know you're in love when ____________________________

-fill in the blank
    i read this thread when it was newly created and i still can't think of anything.

Stalking springs to mind. Not that I've ever been in love to know.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

smiling while on the phone with them, despite hating telephones

actually CUDDLING :horor: (I have a natural disdain for cuddling)

Agreeing to help them re-set up the stereo even when you've just bought a new book
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

talking on the phone with them for more than 5 minutes, despite hating telephones

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I feel like I'm going to take heat for saying something like this... but what the heck. The weirdest experience I have now had in a relationship is wanting to please the other person as a driving force, not just some good-natured "get along" thing.

That's not typical for me. I do like to accommodate people and try to do so where I can, but this feels much deeper and far more pervasive. I really just feel good on a deep level by making him happy. I can't arbitrarily say no in the ways I have in other relationships. if he wants something, I want it; and vice versa.

As far as the leadup to this: I never experienced that until I knew beyond doubt he would never violate me or ask me to do something that was bad for me... so there is an amazing trust factor there I had to develop. But at this point, his needs and wants are my needs and wants in a way I have never experienced in my life. I don't want to refuse him something, I enjoy him being happy/content, and if I would choose to deny something without very good reason, it would feel very unsettling.

It "feels" good intuitively but sometimes freaks me out because I'm typically autonomous and detached to some degree even from people I care about and have never synced up with anyone like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by veins View Post
    Stalking springs to mind.
    Oh yeah... stalking is always good too.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I feel like I'm going to take heat for saying something like this... but what the heck. The weirdest experience I have now had in a relationship is wanting to please the other person as a driving force, not just some good-natured "get along" thing.

That's not typical for me. I do like to accommodate people and try to do so where I can, but this feels much deeper and far more pervasive. I really just feel good on a deep level by making him happy. I can't arbitrarily say no in the ways I have in other relationships. if he wants something, I want it; and vice versa.

As far as the leadup to this: I never experienced that until I knew beyond doubt he would never violate me or ask me to do something that was bad for me... so there is an amazing trust factor there I had to develop. But at this point, his needs and wants are my needs and wants in a way I have never experienced in my life. I don't want to refuse him something, I enjoy him being happy/content, and if I would choose to deny something without very good reason, it would feel very unsettling.

It "feels" good intuitively but sometimes freaks me out because I'm typically autonomous and detached to some degree even from people I care about and have never synced up with anyone like that before.
    His type?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

When it feels like they are your whole life.

Like you were never truly yourself until that person, by their affect on you, gave you the key to your self awareness.